I just bought a schecter Diamond series omen 6. For 300$ it is one awsome guitar but there is only one problem I have found with it other than it came with a set of really heavy strings which I don't like. The problem is that it has some really awful fret buzz. I tried placing my fingers at different places on the frets and tried applying more and less finger pressure but nothing stops the buzz. Can someone give me some advice on how to stop the buzz?
Was this guitar a floor model? If so, the strings will most likley be used for more than they should be, sweaty and overall tone sucking.
Steps you should take in stopping the buzz:
1. Take old strings off.
2. Notch the saddled TOM bridge piece up 3 or 4 twists (not really full turns, just enough to get it high enough).
3. String old low and high E strings. Check for any fret buzz or just anything uncomfortable. Adjust as needed.
4. Restring and shred. I suggest www.daddario.com for the video stringing guide. I find it to be the best method, as it keeps the strings in tune no matter new or old.

EDIT to above: All guitars in some way or fashion has saddles, or at least something the strings pass over to create tension. In which case, Schecters DO have saddles. And note, most non-trem saddles do NOT adjust string height. They rather adjust string intonation.
take it to your local guitar store and get a proffesional setup on it. it will be great after that, i have one, it's the best guitar out there for that kind of money.
Ok I put a new set of exlir nano web ultra light strings on it today and it still buzzes. It buzzes on the 1-10 fret and only on the d to the low E string.
my friend has this guitar it sounds really great. but it has the same exact problem he sais its the strings to so idk maybe a recall needs to be taking place.
Whos space?

Counter strike source = ddextromethorphan

add me
Quote by fordman46095
Ok I put a new set of exlir nano web ultra light strings on it today and it still buzzes. It buzzes on the 1-10 fret and only on the d to the low E string.

1-10th fret aye, i would recommend to either take it to a pro for a set up or to check the neck tension yourself and see what the problem is
Quote by fordman46095

Dude, just get a basic proffessional setup. I had a similar problem and that fixed it up great for about $25 bucks. DON'T try to **** around with it yourself unless you know what you're doing, take it to a pro.