So i've decided to buy one and i would like to know what you guys this is the best
Classic sound or modern sound?
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
I cant really reccommend them since I havent played many but, I have an Ibanez Weeping Demon, and it's a very good wah, I've also heard god things about Vox, and the Crybaby 535Q.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
I'm like my Vox, it's been a pretty well-rounded pedal for 2 years
Gear
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Fender Deluxe Reverb
Jaguar | Stratocaster | Telecaster | Jazzmaster
Well, i just got a Dunlop Crybaby. I dont know the model number, but i can find out cause its on the bottom. It pink, and it has a nice sound. At first i was gonna get the Dunlop Dimebag Wah, but it was too expensive for me.
live to play live
Don't Go Dunlop..You'll regret it.

Vox 487
Vox Clyde McCoy
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Morley Bad Horsie 2

Those are the ones that sound the best in my opinion.. Some may not like the Bad Horsie, but I did.
~The Gear~
Schecter Hellraiser
Ibanez RG 550
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960 4x12
VHT Two/Fifty/Two
ADA-MP1
Eventide Eclipse
weeping demon.
probably the most amazing and variable wah there is.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
i got at Dunlop Crybaby standard wah. Not top of the line, not complete crap. Its my first wah, and it does its job.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Dunlop:

Somehow... SOMEHOW, even though these things are supposedly mass produced to fit a standard, VARY in their tonal quality.

I have played on several Crybaby classics and own a 535Q. My friends Crybaby is the best wah I have ever played, bar none. However, every one I have tried since sounded like royal crap. Same with the Q... there wasnt a good range.

To me, buying a dunlop is a gamble that could turn out good or bad. But like I said, I love my Vox and it has come close to that magical crybaby, but not close enough
Gear
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Fender Deluxe Reverb
Jaguar | Stratocaster | Telecaster | Jazzmaster
Quote by WrathofKahn
Dunlop:

Somehow... SOMEHOW, even though these things are supposedly mass produced to fit a standard, VARY in their tonal quality.

I have played on several Crybaby classics and own a 535Q. My friends Crybaby is the best wah I have ever played, bar none. However, every one I have tried since sounded like royal crap. Same with the Q... there wasnt a good range.

To me, buying a dunlop is a gamble that could turn out good or bad. But like I said, I love my Vox and it has come close to that magical crybaby, but not close enough

My 535Q's switch broke a month after I got it. I am getting a Bad Horsie (or a Tremonti, whatever is at the store)...
I've got a basic dunlop gcb-95 crybaby. It sounded like crap, but then I did one easy mod (sweep cap) and now it sounds great. I got it for really cheap too.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
i've heard alot about vox wah wah pedals
i'm actually considering one myself
Quote by WrathofKahn
Dunlop:

might be something to do with the fasel inductor in them. I think, and i might be wrong, that those 250 - 500k fasel inductors are only produced nowadays for wah's, kinda old technology, so maybe they don't really get the QC they deserve due to the limited production.
Marty
listen to TheAmishOne, he's right, i have a vox v847, which is really good, and i'm gonna mod it, then it'll kick ass!
www.myspace.com/fuelfortiredminds

Fender USA Stratocaster
Marshall BluesBreaker

Vox V847
MXR MC401 Boost
Roger Mayer Octavia
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Maxon OD-9
Line 6 Tonecore Verbzilla
Boss Space Echo RE-20
Line 6 DL4
Boss TU-2
I've got a Vox Clyde McCoy (V848) and I feckin' love it, very vocal, wide sweep, sounds amazing.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30