Anybody else spot the quite obvious Queen influence in the new MCR single, "welcome to the black parade?"

what do you guys think about it?
ICE
CREAM
IS
GONNA
SAVE
THE
DAY
...AGAIN
I think mcr sux nutz,**** and needs to go back to the broken homes that they came from and apoligize to their parents. Oh and might i add...quit there mtv/vh11/fuse music career.
I see the obvious Queen influences but I really like the new single because it shows that MCR can really accomplish what they want to music-wise. And it seems a lot different than a lot of the stuff on MTV2 and Fuse and whatnot. I know that a lot of the regulars here hate it, but I really think they might have something here....
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I saw them do a live performance of "welcome to the black parade" on the rooftop of some building, I think it was on MTV. I thought it sounded different than a lot of their other songs. The guitarwork was what really stuck out to me. But I'm really confused... What's with their skull costumes? I guess they're kinda cool...
I got to say that My Chemical Romance annoy me. I don't hate them, I just...don't want them to make music anymore.
My Chemical Romance are a very strange band. Much like The Used, I can't help thinking that if it weren't for the hoards and hoards of prepubescent fan girls dressed, a lot more people would like them. To be fair though, who can blame people for being annoyed at that? Ever seen them live? My. God.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
there's already an MCR thread, we don't want another one.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
lol I don't want people to get the impression that I'm an MCR freak, they're alright, but I was listening to their new single and it struck me how big of an influence Queen had on the song. Also, if the mods have a problem with it they can close it, and they haven't yet so....
ICE
CREAM
IS
GONNA
SAVE
THE
DAY
...AGAIN