Ive got this chord progrssion that ive grown very fond of; and it goes a little like this:
Aadd9 - E - C - E7sus2 - E - Eadd9 - C - C/E - E - G - E - G - D/F# - E - G - D/F# - Dsus.

now there needs to be a little somthing to connect that last chord with the first. kind of make it a repedative thing. the chords go in that order, but a few sections are played 2 or 3 times before going to the next and i jsut didnt want to type the whole thing... see what i mean?

i thought maybe that after the Dsus i would go back to the E and slide down to a
e|--0--|
B|--6--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|
A|--5--|
E|--0--|
and then back to the Aadd9, but it jsut doenst work out...

can someone help me? please.

btw... this may help a little... the progression is slooow and it on an acoustic guitar...
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
Woah. Well done thats 17 chords.

Well thats an odd number and usually progressions have even numbers of bars (and 3-8 chords!!! Thats incredible!!) so adding on the E7 will give it some real nice cadence after it all
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
What's the fingering for the Dsus? If it's open I'd go to E7 as per:

--3--0--0--
--1--3--2--
--2--1--4--
--0--2--2--
--------0--
----------

Notice the similarity in fingering, and the lack of the bass strings on that E. There are other ways to get back to the A, but that's probably the simplest.
Quote by les_kris
Corwinoid is God
I'm not even God-like... I've officially usurped the Almighty's throne.
Click here to worship me.

Member #3 of the Corwinoid Fan Club
Quote by Corwinoid

What's the fingering for the Dsus?

--2--
--3--
--2--
--0--
--0--
--2--
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
Why is everyone repeating what I said in the second post? I already suggested E7, stop trying to take the credit for yourself.

Quote by NotOneWithNames

--2--
--3--
--2--
--0--
--0--
--2--

Dude, that's not Dsus. That's D/F#.
^

|--3--|
|--3--|
|--2--|