ok, i cant decide on a schecter or a esp. i dont think the esp's match body color w/hardware at all, but schecters dont come in the sweet body, like the xplorer or lp, that the esps do. i want the emg's, but no other company, no gibson, ibanez, or any other ****. however, i'd like to keep it of course as low as possible, preferably under 700 bucks though. the esps are more expensive w/emgs and better body w/crappy color, but the schecter i want, hellriaser c-1, is a little cheaper and has great of everything, but doesnt seem to give out the "phizazz" on the body; most schecter body's are exactly the same. any advice?
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
**** body shapes, get one that sounds good, unless you doing to be flashy at shows, witch is cool. try deans, they got some cool shapes. but i'd go with schecter
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
I have both an LTD KH-202 and as of 2 days ago, a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser. My advice to you would be to go with the Schecter. For $700, you can get a middle grade LTD, or a top-notch Schecter. As far as I can tell, the construction isn't much different, but you are gonna get much better pick-ups and such with the Hellraiser. I'd go with that one.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser w/ EMG 81-85 Humbuckers
Peavey 6505+
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 4x12 Slant Cab w/Vintage 30's
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
Danelectro Fish N' Chips EQ
ever heard of stripping a body and repainting it? it might be kind of a hassle with set neck guitars but if you really want a certain guitar in a finish that isn't offered then you can strip it and paint it yourself. or get it professionally done (much better idea if you're gunna strip and repaint).
i really like the dean razorbacks, but i have no where near as much money as they cost.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
^^ I like them too... but they are no way worth their pricetag

Putting Dime's name on it makes the price soar. Although they play great.

You should go with the Hellraiser... or check out the Hellraiser Avenger for a better body.. same price... jsut different shape/headstock
are you retarded?

You say you like the Explorer shape ESP has, you say you want EMG's, you say you want it other 700... so you described the ESP EX-400. It's like, 630 bucks.
haha
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
are you retarded?

You say you like the Explorer shape ESP has, you say you want EMG's, you say you want it other 700... so you described the ESP EX-400. It's like, 630 bucks.

am i missing out on a piece of information? the specific piece that was deleted which make you look less like a jackass for calling him retarded? there's a reason why he started a thread for suggestions, it's because he doesn't know every guitar made..
YEAH I'M STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON, FOO!
Hellraiser for sure. Imine.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
ESP is the ****, I started with a AX 50, and now have a AX250 with some EMG 81-85s on it and its just ****in great. It cost me less then 700 and its just metal as hell.
They're both orgasmic guitars,i would probably get an ESP if i could afford one.
But i can't
so i'm going to go for a schecter
ESP.

Seriously. ESP pwns all if you can afford a 400 or up, with the exception of a select few 200 series. And maybe that new F-2E... I need to go check that out once it hits stores.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Holy old thread alert.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by ThisFireBurns22
I have both an LTD KH-202 and as of 2 days ago, a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser. My advice to you would be to go with the Schecter. For $700, you can get a middle grade LTD, or a top-notch Schecter. As far as I can tell, the construction isn't much different, but you are gonna get much better pick-ups and such with the Hellraiser. I'd go with that one.

or you could have a really good edwards.....