i was wondering if any of yall know of a site or something that you can buy rare cds off of. i got onto the thought when i was looking for some early mayhem. i realize that the mayhem bootlegs are probably going to be impossibal to find but it got me to thinkign about others. im mainly interested in the earlier black metal stuff. id prefer not to download because of slow download speeds on ym dial up connection. any help is much appriciated.
Um...assuming Ebay is going to still sell it, I'd try that, otherwise just google it & see what you can come up with, but finding Mayhem bootlegs, especially the earlier stuff, will be very difficult to find.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
Quote by RingmasterTJ
Um...assuming Ebay is going to still sell it, I'd try that, otherwise just google it & see what you can come up with, but finding Mayhem bootlegs, especially the earlier stuff, will be very difficult to find.

yea that new not selling black metal on ebay is bull****
Does anyone know where to find the Death album Spiritual Healing? I cant find it anywhere and I MUST complete their discography!!!
Quote by laffyjam
Does anyone know where to find the Death album Spiritual Healing? I cant find it anywhere and I MUST complete their discography!!!

Try everywhere? I've got two mates that have bought it on CD in the past 3 months. I was lucky enough to inherit a copy of vinyl

Haha nah I know what you mean tho, most places only stock later Death, whether it's cause everyone buys the old stuff instantly or they just dont order it, I don't know.

Place for everything bootleg etc. (and they wont be banning Black Metal):

www.gemm.com

Seriously, have a look on there ^^.
As a result of listing <><'s reports I was banned.

Quote by God Book
#2. Banned by theguitarist (11/03/2006) - X D

Promise to shorten your sig and you'll be unbanned. This is what you get, lol.

HA!