Alrighty then,

This is my very first recording put up on UG.... and it was done in Audicity- a free/cheapy home program so just be aware that the quality might be rough.

This is a common song in my current band Navigation.. I just recorded it myself a day or 2 ago on my own. Everything you hear is done by me.. except for the click track.

So with that said- Enjoy!!

http://carnivean.dmusic.com/
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
gah, i loved that...really loved it, sounded really professional. love that warm acoustic tone, i would buy this with some vocals over it...
well thanks, its meant for a "circle" of 2-3 guitars and bass.. and maybe vocals. I'm not sure yet though. I never stop workin on it.
Quote by Overlord
This is awesome! Although that click track is rather annoying Why didn't you take it out before saving as an .mp3? You've got some nice moves

I'd like to hear this with some good vox
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I have yet to know what people mean by vox. You talking about the company? or something else?
Quote by Overlord
Ah, ic ty puppetz
Quote by Overlord
Get rid of the metronome and you're golden. It sounds like the kind of thing that would play in a movie soundtrack or television commercial.
Ok, by popular demand, I have thrown out the metronome and added a few little touches. So you can call this V. 2.0 lol.

Anyway, enjoy!!
Quote by Overlord
That sounds great. I dont see anything wrong with the sound quality, what recording software are you using?
Ya, I use audacity.. but if anyone knows any other good-free home software please let me know. Also, if anyone knows a free home program where you can incorporate some bass and vocals too that would be great. I'm not sure if you can with audacity cuz I don't have a sub-woof on my comp, so deep bass comes out all distorted hehe.
Quote by Overlord
Wow, that was pretty awesome. Amazingly done. I heard nothing to even suggest... Awesome job dude. =)
It was great but maybe just a fraction less bass.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Wow...awesome, seriously awesome. Very relaxing, a little catchy, i love it! I really can't think of anything to suggest except, like cocnut_rag said, a tiny bit less bass, but other than that, it's great. Keep it up.

Oh, and you may remember me as the dude that loved your avatar. I still do, it's freakin' awesome. And if you feel like checking out my crap, it's in the "My Thread" link in my sig...if not, no worries, i wont mind.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
I crit ur stuff.. very clean and nice. Good job
Quote by Overlord
Wow, all I can say is that is definitely sellable, or marketable.
My Guitar
>Ibanez RG7620 (7 string)

Originally Posted by Outside Octaves
... ah, the bliss of ignorience!
i really liked it.....very relaxing.......nice change from all those 'sik metal' recordings
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
i r3eally liked it. nice acoustic sound.
its like a soft led zeppelin acoustic sound
lovin it
This song kicks ass! *Downloads and adds it to his collection*
err, literally a $10 mic and audacity lmao.
Quote by Overlord
Very, very cool. This is an excellent recording. Surprisingly good quality for audacity. What kind of a microphone do you have? The bass is a little boomy in one part, but besides that all the eqing and everything sounds great. Lead guitar is very melodical and I like the chords in the background. I also like towards the end when the chords change more quickly. This is a cool song. Post some more songs. Thanks. Do you mind critting mine, too? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091