Hey dudes-2 quick q's

1 when you are slapping and poppin, do you pluck ponticello (near the bridge) or near the neck/or both

2 Do you use alternate picking when popping-good example cant stop by the chillis
yo no comprendo que tu hablas.

if u mean pluck as in the pop, no popping near te bridge gives u a horrible sound and would probably snap the strings easier. you wanna pop near the same area u slap, so close to the fret board.

and theres no picking in slap play. can't stop is straight forward thumb and index slap and pop
if u mean wooten style alternating than not alot of ppl do that at all.
if u mean switching index and middle for the pops i do that when i slap/pop chord shapes for more definition, but again not alot of bass players do that either.
Quote by SocKo?
yo no comprendo que tu hablas.

if u mean pluck as in the pop, no popping near te bridge gives u a horrible sound and would probably snap the strings easier. you wanna pop near the same area u slap, so close to the fret board.

and theres no picking in slap play. can't stop is straight forward thumb and index slap and pop
if u mean wooten style alternating than not alot of ppl do that at all.
if u mean switching index and middle for the pops i do that when i slap/pop chord shapes for more definition, but again not alot of bass players do that either.

De puta madre cabron (sorry i dont know anymore spanish)

thanks i meant alternate popping. it makes sense to alternate pop-but im a classical guitarist so its easier i guess