hi
recently bought a jekyll and hyde and thought it was very nice for rhythms...

problem is i don't know some settings that will give me more sustain for the higher notes...

can anyone help me?
I'm about to buy one ass well, but the thing is. it doesn't have the true bypass in it, do they have a good alternative in the jekyll and hyde?
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
the J&H has Pure Bypass, its not as good as true, but it doesnt alter your tone much at all, trust me, you wont notice the different tone, theres barely any altering to your tone when its off.

and to the threadstarter, did you look at the settings sheet? go through all of those and see if you like any of them.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
what is pure bypass then, I never heard of it but maybe i know it by a different name
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Pure Bypass/ True Bypass allows for the guitar signal to pass through without tone suckage or loss of signal. Lots of pedals with LEDs do not have this because it's more expensive to wire a DP3T switch with an LED and true bypass than just a DPDT switch with LED but no true bypass.