Hey people!Greetings from a newbie!
I' d like to know what guitar models Placebo play with.I love their sound, i know that they have many special sound effects, but guitars on their own, are also of great importance.I' m intending to buy one of those as soon as i know which is the model name of their guitars.Thanx a lot!Sorry for my bad english!
hey they use a gibson sg sometimes, aswell as an epiphone... dont know what model but they are both pricy
Brian uses all kinds of Fenders. Mostly telecasters and jaguars, but occasionally an SG. Stefan plays Gibsons in some videos. Depends on which sound you want to go for. A strat or a tele covers anything from Placebo, but for most of Black Market Music I'd go for humbuckers (like an HH tele ).
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
First of all, thank you for your answers!
Now, i got an Ibanez S470.Is there any possibility, maybe using a specific pedal(which would that be?), that i can get the unique Placebo sound?Any other temporary solution until i get my new guitar?
In addition, could you guys be a bit more specific about the models?There are tons of teles and strats...i would appreciate it!
I got a Fender FM 210R, but i don't think that this will help cause we play in studio with the band.There i plug my guitar in a Marshall.I' rather u tell me your opinion regardless the amp.
And concerning my budget, i'd say....about 1000euros.
Well, if you want to sound like him, take an HS telecaster (or a '72) with a rosewood fretboard, plug it into a vintage marshall tube amp, dial in some reverb and turn up the gain, uptune half a step, and there you go. All ready to play a mix of straight-out powerchords and druggy melody lines.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!