Have any of you experienced hum and buzz with daisy chains and power supplies like the Godlyke and Visual Sound One Spot?

I've been looking at those but being careful because of the daisy chains that are used extensively with those supplies.

Would it be better to drop the money and get a DC Brick or Pedal Power 2?

Thanks,
CL
Gruntled is a word
Get the brick, i have one and they work perfect, no noise or nothin
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

The one spot works fine, if you have 5 pedals or less. I havent had any problems with it.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
The only one I've used before is the brick, and it worked good for me.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Hmm. Has anyone plugged a daisy chain into a brick? I'm asking because I would love to power up to 10 pedals on 1 brick. Would the chain make any noise or would it sound just the same?

Thanks,
CL
Gruntled is a word
Quote by CortLegacy
Hmm. Has anyone plugged a daisy chain into a brick? I'm asking because I would love to power up to 10 pedals on 1 brick. Would the chain make any noise or would it sound just the same?

Thanks,
CL

IMO the power brick is a waste of money. My friends dad has one and we compared it to my friends visual sound NO DIFFERENCE. Exept for the fact that the Visual Sound 1 Spot is about $30 and it can power twice the pedals. I ordered my Visual Sound today and im finally gonna get to put those damned single adapters away. FINALLY my pedal board will look orginized
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.