That's because it's brand new, probably not out in the shops yet.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
yup, not available yet...
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

If you're dead set on a half stack, most of traynors combo's enable you to detach the pre/power-amp from the speaker, so you can hook it up to a 4x12 cab.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
I don't really want a halfstack, but I was thinking that this head would work better for playing with high gain. I'm looking for a second choice to the insanely expensive Rivera Knucklehead Reverb.
The head looks interesting, if its anything like the YCV series it should perform extremely well, and be fairly cheap

Yes, you can detach most any Traynor amp from its speaker and hook it up to a cab

The warranty is fantastic too, 2 year UNCONDITIONAL warranty. You could throw it down your stairs and they'll fix it/replace it
Guitars
MIM Fender Telecaster
Art & Lutherie Cedar
1969 EKO Ranchero
G&L Tribute L2500

Amps
Traynor YCV40WR
Yorkville BM400H
Peavey TVX 4x10

Effects
Behringer DSP1000
Dunlop GCB95 Wah
Digitech HotRod
BBE Sonic Stomp
Quote by wyldewon
I don't really want a halfstack, but I was thinking that this head would work better for playing with high gain. I'm looking for a second choice to the insanely expensive Rivera Knucklehead Reverb.

Knuckleheads are high gain, as far as I know...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?