WARNING-USELESS POST AHEAD

I almost bought a Mesa today...

A Heartbreaker combo, used,about 500 dollars...

O well, Instead I bought this...

For 100 bucks more.

Im not planning on keeping it though, I'm going to flip it and but the money towards yet another amp..
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

Niiiiiice, what's she/he/it sound like?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
It's really versitile, the clean channel is kinda british/vox sounding, but can get warm if you work with it. It gets nice and crunchy, not to much gain, but heavy enough. It sounds great, it just doesn't fit into my sound. Im afraid I'm going to regret selling it, but someone I know is already interested.

We'll see...
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

Uhh...why'd you buy it?
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
because I paid about 600 bucks for it and already found someone to buy it for 1000
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

^ lol
Any soundclips? I've always been curious about these budda's. What cab did you buy with it?
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Laney GH100L with Marhsall 1960BV
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone
No soundclips, sorry, Im just using my two-rock cab.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

nice. they're on my "to try" list.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ I buy gear and take it back all the time. Just to try it out. Hey most bigger stores have a 30-day policy...and I take advantage of that!
you odnt understand the depth of carls whoring though...

right..

btw, strat carl..wehre is she now. the cs monteray
Quote by godofshred
its too deep, he's a full blown geetar pimp

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

Bonamassa uses the ol' Budda bastards, but still his JCM 800's have one over on them i must say!
It's officially been sold,

A nice 400 dollar turn around, maybe one day I'l get one of these for keeps...
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit