Every morning when he wakes up, Bush resigns himself to being a fascist, war-mongering a$$hole.

Not much we can do about that until '08, so.....in the meantime watch this hilariously terrible video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPAdvwTEBRI
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
I to am a liberal and want Bush out of office, but its is people like you who will keep dems out of the Executive Chair for a long time.
Experience is something you don?t have, until just after you need it.
Quote by cheeksar
I to am a liberal and want Bush out of office, but its is people like you who will keep dems out of the Executive Chair for a long time.

Really?
I campaigned and voted for and do lots of grassroots work with Dems.

What did/do you do?
Nothing.

It's people like you who do nothing, and that will keep Dems out of the Executive Chair for a long time.

BTW, I only named this thread Bush Resigns to generate enough interest for people to watch that funny, awful video.
Way to have no sense of humor, guy.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

Quote by johnnynemo
Really?
I campaigned and voted for and do lots of grassroots work with Dems.

What did/do you do?
Nothing.

It's people like you who do nothing, and that will keep Dems out of the Executive Chair for a long time.

What do I do? I work at KOMY Radio a subsidiary of Air America Radio.

Your mindless insults will not get us dems anywhere!!
Quote by cheeksar
What do I do? I work at KOMY Radio a subsidiary of Air America Radio.

Your mindless insults will not get us dems anywhere!!

I think Air America personalities like Randi Rhodes, with her B.S. News and Osama Clock, both of which makes fun of Bush, have done alot to help the Dems.

Any real Air America employee would know that.
Which is why I believe that you work at the Taco Bell next door to the radio station.

EDIT: In fact, I heard a Randi Rhodes show where she did a skit in which the President was threatened with a gun.

You wouldn't know that, not being an Air America employee, so....next time I come throught the drive thru, please make sure I get some Fire Sauce for my burritos, Taco Boy.
Quote by sargasm

Last edited by johnnynemo at Sep 15, 2006,
"The Boogie Disco Palace" is what I have decided to call any living quarters I might reside in from now on.
"The safety pin can be beautiful accessories. Look, this one is gold!"
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Damn, that'd suck if Bush resigned or got killed. Then we'd be stuck with Dick, and he'd be able to run again in '08, and again in '12 if he got re-elected in '08. We don't want that.
this is todd, and he's definately a punk. that was a good laugh
are there any horse socks? is anyone listening to me?
^It might be, but i'm not going to stop just because of it.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Quote by johnnynemo
I think Air America personalities like Randi Rhodes, with her B.S. News and Osama Clock, both of which makes fun of Bush, have done alot to help the Dems.

Any real Air America employee would know that.
Which is why I believe that you work at the Taco Bell next door to the radio station.

EDIT: In fact, I heard a Randi Rhodes show where she did a skit in which the President was threatened with a gun.

You wouldn't know that, not being an Air America employee, so....next time I come throught the drive thru, please make sure I get some Fire Sauce for my burritos, Taco Boy.

Hey check out my show. 4-7 pm Pacific Time Weekdays on AM 1080 KSCO in Santa Cruz. You can listen on the web ksco.com. Ill say hi to you on Monday at about 4:15 PM Pacific time. its called Happy Hour...Local news, traffic, comedy, stories, guests...its fun...if you cant listen ill send you an audio clip from our cyber recorder.
And BTW We are not contracted to carry Randi. The Station 30 miles away already carries her, so we cant. If you were new radio you would know stuff like that...there is a thing as market exclusive
I'd hate to get into the politics of hating Bush, but I'll just say I am going to do very little to help the democrats get into the white house.
SIZE]
Cheeksar. Sorry bud. But according to the latest polls......
I'm UGs most hated.
How Bout Jello Biafra for president !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete
To Matt and Stagasaurus.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
Quote by theman36
bush is the worst president we have ever had

Oh, I don't know, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter rank up there pretty high.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.
I'll take Carter as dictator for life anyday, compared to this fascist W.

Carter was torpedoed by the Republicans, with their "October Surprise" and he never started a war by lying about weapons of mass destruction.... weapons, I might add, that Rumsfeld didn't care about 20 years ago.

Quote by sargasm

I'd have to say that James Buchanan, Nixon, and Reagan are the worst.
You bastard... I have the holy mother of all sore throats, and you make me laugh with that youtube gem..
Quote by Nefro
I'd have to say that James Buchanan, Nixon, and Reagan are the worst.

I really have to say that W. is the worst.
He stole 2 elections, started a war to make money for his oil buddies and is about to sign a bill into law (sponsored by his party) that will give him the power to detain any Americans without trial, who disagree with him.
It's House Bill 6166 and it turns American into a police state.
Those other guys don't come close to this kind of evil.

Nixon, while a total piece of sh*t, did some interesting things, trying to get the Dems off his back.
He ended the Vietnam War, created Supplemental Security Income (SSI), created the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), implemented the Philadelphia Plan, the first significant federal affirmative action program, and dramatically improved salaries for U.S. federal employees worldwide.

Reagan I will always hate for 4 things.
1) He cut federal funding for school lunch programs for poor children.
2) He did nothing about AIDS for the first 5 years of his presidency.
3) He cut federal funding for state hospitals, which put over 100,000 mentally ill people on the streets.
4) He went to Bittburg, Germany and said that "Nazis were victims, just like Jews".

Buchanan I hate for one big thing; his indifference to slavery.
First he allowed Kansas into the Union as a slave state and then after there was a law passed in 1860 that made bringing slaves into the U.S. a felony.
Buchanan did nothing to enforce this law, and the slave trade actually boomed during his Presidency.
One of Lincoln's first acts as President, was to hang the captain of a ship that brought slaves into America.
Quote by sargasm

That is horriblific.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.