So i was talking to my friend, and she said her brother had an electric she could bring to school so i can show her how ot play some stuff for her music class, and i asked what kind it was...and she said Gibson. I of course, being the douche i am, didnt belieive it. She went on webcam, and it seemed like a gibson, but thing is, it had the full pickguard, but no rings around the pickups (i dunno if thats normal for the full pickguard?), it had like rounded block inlays, and it was a bolt on neck. She said it was a late 60's or early 70's model. Could it actually be a genuine Gibby?...and even though she went on cam, my computer is screwed up and it was really dark so i couldnt actually see a Gibson logo on it, but the headstock was shaped like Gibsons...did they make bolt-on SG's?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Could be any number of Japanese lawsuit copies, a lot of which are bolt on, but copied Gibsons in all other respects (like the shape of the headstock).
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Do you think it would be worth anything? being made in Japan and all?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

A good lawsuit copy (particularly the Ibanez ones) in good condition can easily fetch as much a thousand or more, but still nowhere as much as a genuine 60s Gibson would.

However, the price on lawsuit copies depreciates with damage, use signs, nicks, scratches. I'd rather keep it as a player's instrument.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Haha, alright cool. The guitar seemed in great shape from what i saw on webcam, but i am not positive on that. Is that you playing in those ZR trem videos on YouTube?, it was good, and really helpful, im also looking into getting the transparent lavender blue S470DXQM next summer, or a new amp
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Nope, not me. I got rid of my 470 a while ago.

And you're definitely in need of an amp, although the S is still great.