Ok well I know the son of a guy who owns a sam ash and he can get me a brand new ESP F-250 for $150 and i was wondering if the guitar was good, from the looks it is but any feedback on the deal or the guitar itself?
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves
for 150 dollars its not a huge loss for a practice guitar/mod guitar, but if you want a decent sounding rig, you should get a 400 series and above from ESP/LTD, anything below the 400 series is made of Agathis, like the guitar your looking at buying, but for 150 i would go for it just to mod it and beat up if i had the cash laying around
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Yeah, it's a good deal. It's got a maple neck-thru, and the wings are agathis, so it won't sound as bad as full agathis guitars.

I say go for it. But don't expect a superb guitar.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
If you can try it out, do it first. I heard the under 400 series doesn't play the same.
But if you like the body, I'd say go for it
Esp Ltd EC-400
Wylde Overdrive
Dano Eq
Fab Chorus
Boss Ns-7
Boss Me-50
Jcm 800 (to be replaced soon)

BIG
You're crazy if you don't get it. I've got a F-50 and it's really good. So a F-250 for 150! I paid 250 for my F-50. You shouldn't go wrong with it. The body will get you complements from all around because of it's "uncommoness". You'll love it!
Go for it. I actually wish I was you at this moment.
Rockybo on Gwar: "What costumes? They're from fucking outer-space, you retard."
I'd say BUY IT IN AN INSTANT.

I got mine for 500+ and I love it. Recently I bought the EMG 85/81 Zakk Wylde set and installed them. It sounds great now. If you want some audio samples, it's in my sig. Anyhow, I believe it's a great guitar, even if it's made from Agathis. Buy some new pups, stick em in and enjoy.
My Band

Equipment:
ESP EC-500 EMG 81/85
Mesa Boogie MK III
Marshall 1960B cab
ok im deffinately going for it thanks guys and i dont want a 400 because it doesnt have the floyd rose
Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had the tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
just dont get it in your eyes and wear gloves