Well Im sitting here bored at school and since they block almost every single site except this and musicians friend I need an answer to some stuff. I play alot of punk and grunge and metal soo I need a bogger amp like a half stack or something like that. Im kinda into marshalls so can you guys recommend any good amps for my style?
Quote by karateguy29

thin mints pwn
Budget? If its under $800-$900 then skip the whole halfstack thing and get a nice combo. If you think you ABSOLUTELY have to have a halfstack (for the look factor..dont lie!) then you will need a big budget.
ohh i just want power i want to be heard over the drummer cuz as of right now I only have a 30 watt so yeah
Quote by karateguy29

thin mints pwn
u can bypass school firewalls easy, using a proxy server...google "kproxy" and click on the second link, connect to that and there u go, u can see any site u want
Quote by metalhead90621
ohh i just want power i want to be heard over the drummer cuz as of right now I only have a 30 watt so yeah

more speakers doesnt mean a whole lot. a 30watt tube amp will easily be heard of a loud drummer. Look for some 2x12 tube combos as youre set.

Whats the budget??
DSL-401 combo

u wont like carrying a halfstack about - thats not a question its a f*ucking law!!!

so anyway, dsl 401 for the win

another 12 yearold that thinks "slash" is just something you do to your wrists
gear4music indianapolis // Blackstar HT-1R Metal
If you have a small budget I suggest looking into the b-52 at 2-12 combo. I personally love them and feel that they are worth way more than the 700 bucks they sell for. Very versitle amp IMO.
Rockybo on Gwar: "What costumes? They're from fucking outer-space, you retard."