£1100 Fender should i buy?

I am currently looking at a American Deluxe Stratocaster, for £1100. It has a Rosewood neck, since i prefer to maple, and i will get it in either montego black or amber. It also Has Noiseless pickups (samarium colt single coil Noiseless TM).

Thanks for Replys!!
Is your heart set on a fender?
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
Why get an american if it doesn't have a neck you want. Go get a standard put some lace sensors in it. Put in some new electronics switch out the bridge saddles, nut, and tuner and you'll have a much better guitar. And for less money too.
what sounds you looking for? what amp do you use?

personally i would just get a Japanese strat and with the money left over buy food or mod the guitar but yeh your choice but spending that much money it would be wise to try out the guitar first
what kinda amp do you have?
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
Quote by Lost Hippie
Why get an american if it doesn't have a neck you want. Go get a standard put some lace sensors in it. Put in some new electronics switch out the bridge saddles, nut, and tuner and you'll have a much better guitar. And for less money too.

I think he said he does prefer the rosewood fretboard instead of a maple fretboard.

threadstarter : that's a great guitar, but it does sound a little bit overpriced to me... normally you should find it cheaper somewhere (unless your country has enormous taxes)
''I am the Angel of Death... the time of purification is near''

dont buy it...
that sounds way too dear to me. you can get them for about £760 if you shop around.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah, you should be able to find a better price. And also, once the price gets up that high, refuse to buy until you've played.
^at that price, refuse to buy until they lower it, lol

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks guys, i just bought one, should i take it back, does anyone know where to get one for about £760? because that would be saving me £340
EQUIPMENT.

Fender American Deluxe Strat.
Maverick Chaos 1.
Marshall 80 watt.
Fender G-Dec.
Crafter Acoustic.
Do you like it? If you do, keep it.

But you REALLY should have played a hell of a lot of Strats before you bought anything.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by Danno13
^You have a Bronze Warlock, and brag about it.

You get no opinion.

HAHAHA

Why dont you get an eric johnson strat, I hear those are one of the best strats out there.
"And you will never hear surf music again..."
Quote by Hallstys
Thanks guys, i just bought one, should i take it back, does anyone know where to get one for about £760? because that would be saving me £340

matchetts in belfast sold them for £769 last time they had one in stock.

www.matchettsmusic.com

they probably don't have it on their online store, but you should be able to contact them from that site...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
In spite of what Google might say, Froogle doesn't always return the lowest prices, but it will give you a rough idea, here's the UK results for 'American+strat+noiseless' you do seem to have paid a bit over the odds there, but you might have got one with a particularly expensive finish on it.

http://froogle.google.co.uk/froogle?q=American+Deluxe+Stratocaster+noiseless&hl=en&show=dd&scoring=p&sa=N&lnk=next&start=10
Thanks guys! and since when did i have a bronze warlock i cant stand B.C Riches
EQUIPMENT.

Fender American Deluxe Strat.
Maverick Chaos 1.
Marshall 80 watt.
Fender G-Dec.
Crafter Acoustic.
Quote by Dave_Mc
that sounds way too dear to me. you can get them for about £760 if you shop around.

That is what I was thinking too.
Not taking any online orders.