Page 1 of 2
Like em'?
Love 'em?

They're coming to me in early november(haha funny...they really are though), im thinking about going to see 'em.

and have they always been this popular..? I always thought they werent that well known.
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I like them.
They're getting popular now? Aw, that's sad. I don't like their single that much though...
One of my fav bands.

New album is good also.

I never knew they were popular? Probably cause I live in Australia.
I mostly listened to their acoustic stuff, but now i just dled some off their full band songs, some are really good, but theres a few that i really dont like.
Beauty Supreme

I know that their triple CD are concept albums but, i can't understand the story in the first two albums, only the last one.

I love this band though, they are quite good.
I thought their first albums were okay. A little too cliched. This new one, although I kind of get the feel that it's weird for the sake of trying to appear "indie," is a more mature attempt.
Inexplicably Asian
Coheed & Cambria Fan Club Member #4 -- PM CoheedANDnofx6 to join --
they have some freakin beautiful songs but i'm yet to hear all their material. i'd say they are fairly popular in their genre but not that popular in the grand scheme of things where do you live sam?

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by stepco12345
I know that their triple CD are concept albums but, i can't understand the story in the first two albums, only the last one.

The Path (3rd) is the only real cocept album of them, The Mother and the Mechanic aren't conceptual in themselves but they have songs about the characters in the Path.
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
Quote by KaosInTheDark
they have some freakin beautiful songs but i'm yet to hear all their material. i'd say they are fairly popular in their genre but not that popular in the grand scheme of things where do you live sam?

unluCKY...

very close to Baltimore MD(Maryland) which is where they're playing, probably like a 15 minute drive
Beauty Supreme

Quote by GuitarSlinger
The Path (3rd) is the only real cocept album of them, The Mother and the Mechanic aren't conceptual in themselves but they have songs about the characters in the Path.

K, thanks, i was getting really donfused at like desifining the story in the first 2 parts.
New c.d is pretty dissapointing....hopefulyl they can pick it up

check out "I can make a mess liek nobodys business"

its just ace and its good

and they were acutally more popular about a year or two ago, they kidn of died once Ace made that c.d.....now they are back, i dont even know if its the same band as before...and they are pretty bad this time
To be the last one
who will sing you to sleep...

christie.FRONT.drive
The new albums are bad if you like their sort-of-generic-Drive-Thru-sound. The new albums are much better in every aspect than Room's Too Cold, though RTC has some really really good tracks (Baby Blue, Exchanging Two-Hundred, Everything's too Cold).
Quote by emomints
Green day have to be one of the biggest emo bands in the world (and I still love them). Which do you lot think is there most emo song 'coz me and my friend can't decide lol
Quote by CMJPEC
New c.d is pretty dissapointing....hopefulyl they can pick it up

check out "I can make a mess liek nobodys business"

its just ace and its good

and they were acutally more popular about a year or two ago, they kidn of died once Ace made that c.d.....now they are back, i dont even know if its the same band as before...and they are pretty bad this time

Yeah so many members have been in and out, i think the only constant is Ace, its basically his band i guess

aceee
Beauty Supreme

Last edited by Guitarist132 at Sep 21, 2006,
I just listened to Ace's solo project, "I can make a mess like nobody's business" I think its decent. Ive only got a few songs so far but its not bad

do you guys like it?
Beauty Supreme

They annoy the piss out of me.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
^wow dude, like every thread i post in on a band i like, you hate'em. Wired.

Anyfreakingwhoos. Good thing that their new album has like 40 + travks on it cuz the songs on the first wo get really old fast. CD3 is good cuz i like concept albums. I like stories. So, i like that ione best.
my band and i were backstage for one of their shows, ace put our band shirt on (without us asking him to do so) and he mentioned us infront of 2,000 people. we had taken him to wal-mart before the show started. they are awesome guys. me and sergio (bassist) talked the whole time while silverstein was playing, i didnt even seen them. haha.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Quote by stepco12345
^wow dude, like every thread i post in on a band i like, you hate'em. Wired.

Oddly enough, you're not the first person to say that about me....

We-ird.

I just never really liked them.

Nothing personal.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Fricking Love TEN! hopefully going to see them end of November. Thats if they dont cancel half their tour like they did in the states.....
Im yet to buy their new discs, Ive ordered them from HMV but the reliablilty seems to be failing me....

Also loving I can make a mess.

Ace is Awesome.
Yes yes oh yes.
Fingers Crossed
Yeah i saw how they cancelled like their entire tour...I hope they dont cancel coming here..

I wonder whats up.
Beauty Supreme

i like there old stuff i dont have the new one. i saw them last march with matchbook romance silverstein and amber pacifc they put on a good show
Quote by Guitarist132
I just listened to Ace's solo project, "I can make a mess like nobody's business" I think its decent. Ive only got a few songs so far but its not bad

do you guys like it?

i absolutely freakin love it. that album rocks my socks.

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by KaosInTheDark

unluCKY...

<3 Timshel, salvy...basically the whole thing

Quote by WhereArtEsteban
i think they only canceled a few dates...not the enite thing

thats what the "like" was for
Beauty Supreme

I bouth mother mechanic path a while ago and never liked it at all. I thought It was too much country-ish sounding, and some of the rockish sounding songs didn't sound all that great. And I was completely baffled by the last cd (path). I was always a "The Room's Too Cold" kind of guy. But all of the sudden I've been listening to MMP and i've finally seen how good it is and how big of a step it was for them to do. All in all, it is an amazing album.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Yeah, at first MMP was just a really weird CD to me, like I listened to it and I was like well that's not bad but not something I'll probably listen to often but as it started to come up in my iTunes more and more I found myself thinking well this is pretty damn good and now I'm hooked I find myself singing some line off the album every once in a while without even realizing it. Hair is so damn catchy. Also I figured out that I'm attracted to songs by catchy names so the generic song names were probably what turned me off at first. I'll admit I've never listened to This Room's Too Cold, but since it's on my mind I think I'll go download it right now.
Quote by stepco12345

The first and second discs don't have anything to do with the third.

And I LOVE the Mother....etc. I think all three CDs are absolutely amazing, although the first one has a few meh songs.

Ace Enders is a genious.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by divid3d

unluCKY...

yayayayayayayayayayaya mee tooooo
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
For anyone who finds them annoying, get some songs off of The Mechanic. They are absolutely ace (oooh I totally intended that pun and forced british slang).

Get:

1000 Times A Day
From Here To LA
No Good At Saying Sorry
Quote by NGD1313
Yeah, at first MMP was just a really weird CD to me, like I listened to it and I was like well that's not bad but not something I'll probably listen to often but as it started to come up in my iTunes more and more I found myself thinking well this is pretty damn good and now I'm hooked I find myself singing some line off the album every once in a while without even realizing it. Hair is so damn catchy. Also I figured out that I'm attracted to songs by catchy names so the generic song names were probably what turned me off at first. I'll admit I've never listened to This Room's Too Cold, but since it's on my mind I think I'll go download it right now.

The Room's Too Cold is alot different. But in a good way. I think that you'll like it. It's more (for lack of a better word) complex. It's intro's and choruses are hard with alot of drop d 997 chords, and the verses are like ballads.

I can't describe it any other way. I'm not good at stuff like that.
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
Every Nights Another Story>The Rooms Too Cold>acoustic ep>the promise rings last cd>The mother the mechanic.

Reverse all of those Signs, and your right fa sho.
I love them. my favorite song by them is probrably Ever So Sweet. But I like a lot of songa off of The Mother. I think it's a great album.
I'm a person.
Quote by Paris_In_Flames
helll no

Hell yes

TEN Acoustic/soft > TEN Poppy Emo
^ I like 'em both. I checked out TRTC and it's good stuff and I still love TMTMTP but you really can't compare them because they're totally different styles, both exhibit Ace's diversity and talent.
Page 1 of 2