what do you call a not that is neither a regular, flat or sharp? like what do you call the note between say A and A#? if you bend a string like a 1/4, what is that note called? is there a way to identify these semi semi tones?
i don't know if they have a name for the notes but the note is referred to as a micro-tone.
thats what it's called in slide guitar
i think there's a type of notation like in the middle east that includes these?