So I was doing a few pinch harmonics trying to make them fit in with a tune neatly when I came up with this, I play the solo to Smells Like Teen Spirit and do a Pinch on the bends. pretty easy but it seems to be working I can do them at will now.

Just thought I'd share that will you, no need to flame I just thought someone might find it useful like I did
I'm not trying to flame you, but how exactly does this help someone out? I'm not quite sure I understand how getting someone to play the 'teen spirit' solo and pinch harmonic on the bends will help them with their pinch harmonic technique.

The intention is good, and you are on the right track, but you need to elaborate a bit.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Like I said, I was trying to learn how to do them smoothly in a tune, I could Pinch but I'd have to slow down or would only ring 30% of the time. so I went with the most basic of basic songs and added the pinches and it made me pretty happy to play them properly time after time. I know there is a lot of pinch harmonic questions so I thought I'd just share the way I became comftable with them
who cares do arh's and taps nirvana is famous for a dead guy who was more of a bob dylan than a evh