Hi there, i have a fender HSS stratocaster, a crybaby classic, Boss's compressor/sustainer, metal zone, and its DD-3 delay stompboxes. I want to get the classic metal guitar tone, like iron maiden and randy rhoads style... and abit like malmsteen's tone. So wat pedal should i get man? Or should i get either a boss CE-5 chorus ensemble or its equalizer???? Need help man
Yes i do it a Fender 15Frontman. Just a basic amp i use for playing the guitar in my house. And only using it for clean guitar sounds. So wat other pedals should i get dude?
^ i agree...
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Yeah you can get all the pedals you want but it doesnt mean jack unless you have a good/decent amp to send them through. ...and why do you have a compression/sustainer? lol...no offense...
yeah...and what kind of music style..and what would you use the amp for(gigging,band practice,room/casual play),so people can suggest you an amp.=]
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Get at least a $600 amp, then get yourself a BD-2, and an SD-1. A PS-5 would be cool as well.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."