Woot! So yea dudes, the album does not get released for about a month or so. Somehow, it already got leaked. I own all the CoF's albums except like, Sodomizing The Virgin Vamps, and Cruelty and the Beast. I saw the new album and was like "No way! It couyldn't have gotten leaked already!" So I go, leave it downloading. After, I listen and was blown away. The Album starts with the song, "Under Pregnant Skies She Comes Alive Like Miss Leviathan." This song starts u and slowly grows into a heavier tune. The tune is sorta like, Devil May Cry-ish, pretty cool. I gtta say, the whole album was very awesome and was made perfectly. What suprises me the most is the fact that Sarah Deva sings alot more in this album. The last track, "Temptation" is mostly sung by her in fact. Temptation is a pretty cool song, kinda sounds like its about sex and stuff (then again, I pretty sure it is), though doesn't at the same time. The song, "Byronic Man" is a pretty cool song. This song features HIM's own Ville Valo, who does a great job singing in this track. Some other noticable tracks are "Under Huntress Moon" and "Libertina Grimm." This album is totally worth the buy when released.

So pretty much, just discuss the new album here and what you think of it/ is going to be.
"Tu Madre" -Your mom

"My moms bring all the girls to the yard, and they are like, my mom is better than yours."

"Shake it like a Poloroid Mother"

M-mothers
O-own
M-merrily
S-sex
I messaged you. But yea, I'm in my second listen. Gotta love the album. Different, but in a good way.
"Tu Madre" -Your mom

"My moms bring all the girls to the yard, and they are like, my mom is better than yours."

M-mothers
O-own
M-merrily
S-sex
I checked there, but they don't have all the tracks on there. Only like, half of them =/ But they do...though, they say they have "Libertina Grimm" and its not really it, just some weird song.
"Tu Madre" -Your mom

M-mothers
O-own
M-merrily
S-sex
This band is boring as hell. So many better black metal/goth/whatever bands out there.
*Teabags Brodie for calling them black metal*

I heard one song from it and I didn't know wether to laugh or cry. Half of it sounded like any damn gothenburg-melodeath and the other half sounded like something from Zos Kia Cultus played a a third of the tempo.

Really gay. Almost as gay as Dani.
I heard the new single (something Inferno) and it was actually rather good.

Except for Dani.

Like normal CoF then.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
^^Agreed. Boring band. My mate is obsessed with them, I reckon the only reason he claims he's bi is so he can say he loves Dani more than anyone else. Personally, I'll take Dimmu over these guys anyday.
Quote by No_Your_Mom
Woot! So yea dudes, the album does not get released for about a month or so. Somehow, it already got leaked. I own all the CoF's albums except like, Sodomizing The Virgin Vamps, and Cruelty and the Beast. I saw the new album and was like "No way! It couyldn't have gotten leaked already!" So I go, leave it downloading. After, I listen and was blown away. The Album starts with the song, "Under Pregnant Skies She Comes Alive Like Miss Leviathan." This song starts u and slowly grows into a heavier tune. The tune is sorta like, Devil May Cry-ish, pretty cool. I gtta say, the whole album was very awesome and was made perfectly. What suprises me the most is the fact that Sarah Deva sings alot more in this album. The last track, "Temptation" is mostly sung by her in fact. Temptation is a pretty cool song, kinda sounds like its about sex and stuff (then again, I pretty sure it is), though doesn't at the same time. The song, "Byronic Man" is a pretty cool song. This song features HIM's own Ville Valo, who does a great job singing in this track. Some other noticable tracks are "Under Huntress Moon" and "Libertina Grimm." This album is totally worth the buy when released.

So pretty much, just discuss the new album here and what you think of it/ is going to be.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Coz lyke the nu Cradlez leaked and I totally got hard over how grym and like metal it is.
As a result of listing <><'s reports I was banned.

Quote by God Book
#2. Banned by theguitarist (11/03/2006) - X D

Promise to shorten your sig and you'll be unbanned. This is what you get, lol.

HA!