have u guys watched the news about that guy in montreal university where 19 ppl were shot, and the criminal was a goth kid who as they described him was mentally sick"obsessed with death", and then he killed him self..wuts that about..does that mean i have to get away from goth ppl in my school :s..i dont understand it..does that effect our music..and they found another students who were 17 goth ppl with lots of shot guns and bombs..!!...any comments?

btw am a megadeth/steve vai guy..not gothic ..and i apologise if i've offended anyone by describing them gothic..but i dont know what to call them
METAAALLLIIICCAAAA
what???

use the search function, im pretty sure there's a thread about it. you can find out what happened in that thread
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
Uhh, did you watch the news? He was given a 9mm forehead piercing by police. Also, that guy was a loser, not a goth. I know goths, this guy was a 25 year old who pretended to be a vampire.
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
9mm..wasnt it a shotgun, they showed pics of him holding the shotgun and stuff..
METAAALLLIIICCAAAA
my social studes teacher said he also enjoyed an online game that was a sick simulation of the columbine attack
No, he didn't make the game.

I played it. It's not glorifying it at all. It's rather sarcastic and meant to show how stupid it all was.
I dress pretty hip but am a lot darker and more violent than the pathetic goths at my school. That guy was just messed up in the head.
Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
Quote by mustafallica
have u guys watched the news about that guy in montreal university where 19 ppl were shot, and the criminal was a goth kid who as they described him was mentally sick"obsessed with death", and then he killed him self..wuts that about..does that mean i have to get away from goth ppl in my school :s..i dont understand it..does that effect our music..and they found another students who were 17 goth ppl with lots of shot guns and bombs..!!...any comments?

btw am a megadeth/steve vai guy..not gothic ..and i apologise if i've offended anyone by describing them gothic..but i dont know what to call them

That guy was a paranoid. He was already fucked in his head. You don't have to worry about the kids who say they want to die, just the kids who are preoccupied with guns, and seem abnormally unsociable.

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Quote by Red.Washburn77
That guy was a paranoid. He was already fucked in his head. You don't have to worry about the kids who say they want to die, just the kids who are preoccupied with guns, and seem abnormally unsociable.

--Red

LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
If he listened to Frank Sinatra no-one would care. It's just a stereotype. Goth kids are usally fat anyway.
You will find me as cute as your favourite nephew
Until I break your knees with a baseball bat
You will find me so kind, I'll be someone you like
Until I brush your teeth with a razorblade
one he wasnt a goth, and had nothing to do with the goth sub-culture (ive had to say this about 50,000 times today, apparently im one of ten actual goths that uses the internet) and yeah he was quite messed up, even if he was a goth hes just one example, and in no way reflects goths in general.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Zukev
Uhh, did you watch the news? He was given a 9mm forehead piercing by police. Also, that guy was a loser, not a goth. I know goths, this guy was a 25 year old who pretended to be a vampire.

Thank you,
finally.
Their not goths because they wear black and kill somebody.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
my 11 year old cousin kept trying to act gothic because her cat died, it was the funniest thing ever.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
one he wasnt a goth, and had nothing to do with the goth sub-culture (ive had to say this about 50,000 times today, apparently im one of ten actual goths that uses the internet) and yeah he was quite messed up, even if he was a goth hes just one example, and in no way reflects goths in general.

*Reported* for conspiracy to murder.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

+1

There are loads of Goths on the net, just hardly any of them are on UG.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by HorridxHopes
No, he didn't make the game.

I played it. It's not glorifying it at all. It's rather sarcastic and meant to show how stupid it all was.

The Doom mod the Columbine guys made before they did it, or something else?
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
The Doom mod the Columbine guys made before they did it, or something else?

Nah, there's some game that another kid programmed. It's like a third person shooter but the graphics are really lame. It's a satire of the whole Columbine situation and how anything violent in school is completely over reacted about.