This is my second song I've written. it's about a relationship that ended badly for me after a long time of love. but, all good things must come to an end eventually. Anyways please crit if you want.

Letting Go

When all was broken
the past fell out of sight ----------------INTRO
don't try to understand
noting will make this right

there's nothing left to say
nothing left to lose this time
when happiness turns black ------------- VERSE 1
and the skys become grey
it's time to move on
ready to start a new day...

and now im letting go
i'm moving on
forget the past
what we had was gone --------------CHORUS 1
erase it all from my mind
in this world of pain
how could i be so blind

dont come crawling back
im through with your lies
we won't make this mistake again -------- VERSE 2
your failing one to many times

and now im letting go
i'm moving on
forget the past
what we had was gone ---------CHORUS2
in this world of pain
how could i be so blind

YOU SAID.... I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER
YOU SAID.....THIS COULD NEVER END --------BRIDGE
YOU SAID.....I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO
YOU SAID.....BELIEVE IN LOVE THIS TIME...

and now im letting go
i'm moving on
forget the past
what we had was gone ---------CHORUS 3
in this world of pain
how could i be so blind
I really like this.

Emotions really show though here. Broken hearts are something to very easily write down. I have my share of writings about them too.

Verse II is my favorite.

Keep it up!!
Quote by mR JoHnLeT
Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics; even if you win, you're still retarded.

-:: Scribblings by the Candlelight ::-

Page I: Unspoken
Page II: Don't Tell Me (Your Unspoken Words)
thank you very much, every line on here came from the heart, and beleive me...It was an angry moment for the most part. Verse 2 is also one of my fav's that just came out of my head and went onto the paper really well.
i agree with unholy one, i love it man, you can definatly feel the emotion in it.
if you're good looking, have a good voice, and know the right people, lyrics like these will make you the crush of many a 13-18 year old girls, and maybe like 20 percent of 13-18 year old boys. heheeheeeeee
Quote by pstprsntftr
if you're good looking, have a good voice, and know the right people, lyrics like these will make you the crush of many a 13-18 year old girls, and maybe like 20 percent of 13-18 year old boys. heheeheeeeee

Haha....I guess i'll take that as a compliment. It was never intended for any age group at all, it's just my emotions and writings on a peice of paper put into a song. thats all. I'm 20, and I still enjoy music with simlilar lyrics...but, thanks dude, i appreciate the comment.