$3499 man id say **** that to the Les Paul and just get an ESP Eclipse II FM heck even im getting one for a discounted price
Quote by Prk Marshall
Google? Phone a Guitar Shop and ask?

I have and no-one no's in guitar Shops. And i can't find anything on the net.
to me nope an ESP Eclipse which is cheaper is about the same quality if not better. now that was a biased opinion so really you gotta try out the Eclipse and the Les Paul to see which one you like. also what amp do you use? what sounds you looking for?
Quote by azn_guitarist25
to me nope an ESP Eclipse which is cheaper is about the same quality if not better. now that was a biased opinion so really you gotta try out the Eclipse and the Les Paul to see which one you like. also what amp do you use? what sounds you looking for?

I'm going for a classic rock style like Guns n roses led zeplin and AC/DC. But i also want to play Jimi Hendrix, Steve Vai, Joe satriani. If not Les Paul is there any other guitar that sounds good for Classic Rock?
Why is the Rum Always Gone?
It's more in the amp that makes you sound more classic rock like. Sure, certain pickups will help mold that tone, but the difference isn't as prominent.
try allansmusic.com.au for PRICE only
dont buy from there

there's TONNES of online music stores in australia
b music (as azn_guitarist) told me is a BRILLAINT supplier of ESPS
venue, allans, billy hydes, [all the ones along parramatta road, annandale], kosmic WA, and theres this one on cantebury road i like but forogt the name of.