is anyone else here as sick of little girls screaming at shows?? They don't care who's playing, they just scream at the top of their lungs... It seems to be getting worse... Thanks to bands like simple plan, they turn up at every show that has anything that even remotely relates to pop-punk(because thats what these girls think SP are)...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

does anyone have any horror stories about these tennyboppers ****ing up good shows?!

I Animals!!! They're Delicious!!!

...I'm oNly a litTlE CRAzY, BUT A LITtlE GoeS a LOnG WaY...

¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? Lárgate cabrón.

u said "good shows" and recall your experience at... simple plan?
errr... contradiction

anyways, so they may be annoying as hell... i'd still frap their brains out, and as if you wouldnt! teeny bopper chicks are the ultimate jailbaits
Yeah, I was in a rock show the other day, and almost every slot was filled by metal bands. But there was one band (who had no talent btw), which was comprised only of really popular guys, you know the type, who steal everyones girlfriends and things and are total posers. And beacause of this, you could barely hear the show beacause of these 15 year old girls screaming! Even when the metal bands were on lol

Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
He didn't say he went to see simple plan, he said that these girls only like pop punk beacuse of simple plan, if you know what i mean
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Oh god... Please.... These threads.... Are killing me....

I love the screaming little girls when I'm gigging, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling in my pants.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
yea, i didn't pay to see simple plan, but unfortunately they were touring with green day, who have the same sort of following, but are very different sounding. the bill was Sommerset(punk), Simple Plan(gaypop) and Green Day(Punk-popish/rock/emo/wtf ever), but its the case at every show, even the small pup gig i went to a couple of weeks ago, Starlett(rock), Not With You(punk), and illreceived(punk/metal)

I Animals!!! They're Delicious!!!

...I'm oNly a litTlE CRAzY, BUT A LITtlE GoeS a LOnG WaY...

¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? Lárgate cabrón.