Member of the Zeppelinism Faith
PM TheHeartbreaker to join
cheaper make....
R.I.P. DIMEBAG Put this in your sig to keep DIMEBAG's memory alive

Silvertone Revolver guitar
B.C. Rich Warlock Deluxe Series
Dixon Acoustic
Silvertone Smart III Electric Guitar Amp
There a smaller size like 3/4 i think. More 4 kiddies than an adult.
Pip the even younger

My gear:

Stagg x300 black

boss me 33

marshall mg 30 dfx
lol

ok i was just wondering
Guitars
Fender Highway One Telecaster
Squier Affinity Strat
Alvarez Acoustic

Amp
Crate GLX65

Pedals
Digitech RP120
Boss Chromatic Pedal Tuner

Strings
Dean Markley 10's

Member of the Zeppelinism Faith
PM TheHeartbreaker to join
some only have one pickup too
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Its a very simple guitar. It was intended as a student guitar. But becuse of the simplicity a few guitarist took off with it. I've never played one. I think they are a bit over priced. Especially since BJA picked one up. Now its really for spoiled brats who get expensive crap as a trend. I think the guitar itself is a nice simple p-90 guitar. I've considered saving up for one then I decided to save up for a MIM strat H/S/S. I cant afford that, I cant stand people who get 1,000 sum buck guitars becuse thier mommies and daddies are rich. YES, I am jealous. I know that. Dont say it.
they are not 3/4 sized, they're normal sized, and they're not that bad, but for the 5-600 bucks gibson charges for em, it's really not worth it, and they don't suck just cause greenday uses them
Quote by Chad11491
they are not 3/4 sized, they're normal sized, and they're not that bad, but for the 5-600 bucks gibson charges for em, it's really not worth it, and they don't suck just cause greenday uses them

are you sure, i saw one and it looked smaller
they have different pickups (p90's instead of humbuckers). they may not be finished as well. they have a flat top (instead of arched on the standards). they don't have a maple cap. they don't have binding. some only have one pickup. some might have cheaper, wrapover bridges.

there might be more differences, those are the main ones.

to some of the other guys who posted, jebus, if you don't know the answer, don't friggen' post.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
made for little kids, like billy joe armstrong.
my gear=
<ludwig 7 piece set, 6 cymbals>
<dw 3000 double kicks>
<ibanez sz>
<fender stratacoustic>
<yamaha synth>
<godin freeway 4 bass>
<digitech rp80>
<custom 100w tech 21 amp>
<fender frontman 15b amp>
Quote by ludwigger
made for little kids, like billy joe armstrong.

Hm, last time I checked, BJ was um, 30-something.

Jr's aren't 3/4 scale, they aren't made for little people, and they don't suck.