I want to eventually pait the frille on my roadking cab with that guy on a unicycle from saw and and i want to know if here is any set way to do this. I wouldnt be able to use spraypaint cuz it would ruin the speakers i believe. what method should i use?
take the grille off, and paint it.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
i would suggest only using spray piant/an airbrush. And what you can do is take out the speaker and then put like newspaper behind the grille, then paint form the front (tape off all rest of exterior of cab obviously) then reassemble. that should work.
i'd take the grille off and put it on a backing of cardboard or somethin then just spray it, you wont be able to paint it without some dissasmbly of your cab.

"You're a MESS!"
the cab has a grillecloth right?

because if so, taking the grillecloth off and then putting it back on the same may be very hard
in that case, remove the speakers from the back, then paint it, let it dry, and put the speakers back
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Quote by AndyPandy
in that case, remove the speakers from the back, then paint it, let it dry, and put the speakers back

This is definately what i'll do.
Quote by thesumof2
i would suggest only using spray piant/an airbrush. And what you can do is take out the speaker and then put like newspaper behind the grille, then paint form the front (tape off all rest of exterior of cab obviously) then reassemble. that should work.

Yeah. I forgot to mention that is like wicker.