Crate GLX65

Pedals
Digitech RP120
Boss Chromatic Pedal Tuner

Strings
Dean Markley 10's

Member of the Zeppelinism Faith
PM TheHeartbreaker to join
what music do you play? what amp do you use? whats your budget? and im saying les paul and add a coil split and you got a very versatile guitar
well i gotta be under 400 and it would be an epi les paul,right now im using a crate glx65 amp,really nice by the way,and,hell,i play everything there is
Guitars
Fender Highway One Telecaster
Squier Affinity Strat
Alvarez Acoustic

Amp
Crate GLX65

Pedals
Digitech RP120

Strings
Dean Markley 10's

the fender standard tele is 399 the epi standard les paul is 380
Guitars
Squier Affinity Strat
Alvarez Acoustic

Amp
Crate GLX65

Pedals
Digitech RP120

Strings
Dean Markley 10's

Quote by redweekrocker
well i gotta be under 400 and it would be an epi les paul,right now im using a crate glx65 amp,really nice by the way,and,hell,i play everything there is

no, you don't, tell us what you specifically play or we can't help.
Dickless.
seriously, never ask people you don't know which guitar to buy again. Would you ask people you don't know "which girl should I marry? so which one,i have absolutely no idea,and please give a reason?" Play the two guitars and find out which one you like better.
they're very different guitars, i prefer Les Pauls, but i also love a tele
ok i play mostly grunge but alot of blues and hard rock too,and a guitar should not be complared to marriage
Guitars
Squier Affinity Strat
Alvarez Acoustic

Amp
Crate GLX65

Pedals
Digitech RP120

Strings
Dean Markley 10's

yeah i agree with jimmy your a scumbag dude...get off your fat ass, put down the bologna sandwich, and take a trip to music store
epiphone les paul

Reason: its better

but seriously i agree with the other guys try both of them out, see what makes you happy inside
I would personally go for the LP and im speaking from experience because i have one. They are amazing, the Epi's are value for money, just dont go below the LP 100 others wise your screwing your self over
expand your guitar choices dude, not much variety there
my gear=
<ludwig 7 piece set, 6 cymbals>
<dw 3000 double kicks>
<ibanez sz>
<fender stratacoustic>
<yamaha synth>
<godin freeway 4 bass>
<digitech rp80>
<custom 100w tech 21 amp>
<fender frontman 15b amp>
Well, I'm not too sure really, I tried out a few Epiphone Les Pauls over the summer and didn't like them too much, (mabye it was just the individual guitars though), however, I haven't tried a Telecaster out yet. I'm not sure how good this guitar is, looks nice and it has Humbuckers (the sound you're going for, I think), however, it is out of your price range and if you decide to get it, you'd have to save up.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-72-Telecaster-Deluxe-Electric-Guitar?sku=511141

If anyone owns/has played this guitar, is it any good?

Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Quote by add45
Well, I'm not too sure really, I tried out a few Epiphone Les Pauls over the summer and didn't like them too much, (mabye it was just the individual guitars though), however, I haven't tried a Telecaster out yet. I'm not sure how good this guitar is, looks nice and it has Humbuckers (the sound you're going for, I think), however, it is out of your price range and if you decide to get it, you'd have to save up.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-72-Telecaster-Deluxe-Electric-Guitar?sku=511141

If anyone owns/has played this guitar, is it any good?

I wouldn't trust a fender with humbuckers, it's not natural.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
I wouldn't trust a fender with humbuckers, it's not natural.

fat strat, jaguar, tele, cyclone, toronado, mustang
I'd say Les Paul. Just because of the tone you'll get. There's no comparison to it! Telecaster's are neat as well. I'm just a Gibson fan though...
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
nobody can answer this question for you, all they can do is just repeat the whole humbucker vs single and fender vs gibson debate
Quote by azn_guitarist25
fat strat, jaguar, tele, cyclone, toronado, mustang

I know, but fender is known for single coil solid bodies with vintage trems, not hardtail humbucker guitars.
Dickless.