what would be better

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah-Wah Pedal GCB-95 £30

or

Carlsbro Wah Wah Guitar Pedal £50
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
do i need to buy anything with a wah pedal ???? or do i just need two guitar leads?
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
there is one with power supply for like 4 quid more what you reckon?
ok so there is that or a vox v847 for 60 quid

which would be better suited for blues
I got a crybaby for £20 on ebay, but for some reason there's no grease, so it's very squeaky, which is why it was so cheap.

The next cheapest I found on eBay was about £40, so sounds like a good deal to me
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
so a cry baby is definately better for bluesy stuff like voodoo chile and stuff like tht
Hendrix used one.

Admittedly, a modded one.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/guitar_effects/dunlop/gcb-95_crybaby/index.html

From the1's thread on Jerry Cantrell's rig, I'm led to believe Jimi's wah was bassier and middier than most wahs.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Get the Dunlop and mod it to hell.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Get a used Vox V847, far, far better than them Crybabys.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
what about the batteries, dont worry about ebay time thing i mixed it up and ive decided to have a better think about it instead of rushing in, is the clyde mccoy really tht much better than the vox v847
Quote by R_H_C_P
Get a used Vox V847, far, far better than them Crybabys.

Tried one today, awesome wah! Far betetr thena Crybaby!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
^Right on! What you think of it then?
Don't be afraid to care"

ok so battery wise would a normal 9 volter be ok for the vox, if so its sweet cos my dad gets them for next to nothing
Yea they'd be fine, but you could mod the v847 to have a 9v jack if you want.

And the Clyde McCoy is an amazing wah, and I prefer it over the v847, but try one for yourself and see.
Don't be afraid to care"