I've been reading up about these on the official site, has anyone had any experiences with them?
You really really need to watch the installation video and go through the forum and read thru the common mistakes ppl made. This system is quite fragile if you dont properly know how to set them but works wonderfully once you've know your way around it. There has been numerous of unsatisfied customer and apparently, the owner/maker, Kevan is nice enough to provide you with a replacement and even a 1 on 1 face to face tutorial if you go to his place. If you have any questions or problems, just register and post at the forum, Kevan will see to it.

The most common mistakes ppl make is that, they didnt realize that they're in locking mode (the trem couldnt move) and they still use the trem, this is a big NO NO, you will ruin the lock bearings inside and through consistent abuse while in this mode will destroy this system. Or in the dive-only mode (you could only dive down). There are also some tuning issues by using this product which will be explain more if you go ahead and scroll through the forum.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
I was really interested in it for the locking mode, as I don't play much with the tremelo but I do play between standard and drop d tuning. I was looking at the hardtail aspects of it.

Still, if it's a good functioning system then time to import one
Yes its a good system, you're installing it to your? RGT42 or 350 or both? Just be careful and always look at your back cavity (leave it open) and see which mode you're in before deciding to dive. Or if you're in lock down mode, its always good to just unhook the arm.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Going to have it on the 350.

Well, i'm sold. Lets hope the import isn't too much :S