"The grass is always greener on the other side..."
Quote by tetsuma
Bass work is just as important as guitar work, its people who dont understand this who fail.
I bet it's rubbish. I'm sorry, but that does not look like a good guitar.

Does it HAVE to be pink? Few guitars are pink these days...especially good, cheap ones.

Buy an Ibanez, Squier, Yamaha or Epiphone, and repaint it.

If she doesn't care about quality or tone, get a Daisy Rock guitar.
That's really hard to say. I'm not familiar with this brand but if its hard to play she might loose interest. Buying a guitar for a beginner of the net without playing it is chancy but if its got to be pink I don't know what to say other than it will look good on her wall if she looses interest. Hard call.
it might be ok to start with, but if shes thinking of playing in a band or something, she will defianately need another one. she would also need a new amp
no she isnt in hello kitty....but i understand everyones point of view...( even though i think there all the same just worded diffrent) so ill take it in concideration
"The grass is always greener on the other side..."
Quote by tetsuma
Bass work is just as important as guitar work, its people who dont understand this who fail.
tell her to get a cheap washburn and repaint
I'm back. No-one knew I left anyway. Do you even know who I am?
Why doesnt see get a good guitar, something like a strat or an Ibanez and get a pink paint job on it??? Pink guitars are awfully rare!!
Tell her if she gets a decent guitar you'll spray it pink for her always nice to do mates a favor.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
....and then maybe she'll do you a favour.... hehehehe.....

My BC Rich is pink. Well... depending on the light. Sometimes it looks vibrant red, and sometimes it looks almost purple.

Chris
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
be honest, the pink guitar's for you, isnt it?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick