Hi guys. I was watching Metal: A Headbangers Journey on VH1 the other night and had a question. Does anyone know the song that is playing in the background during the segment on Norwegian Black Metal? What is the song name and the band. It was playing during the part where they were interviewing people about the Norwegian church burnings in the early 90s. Thanks guys.
- - Dave - -

Gear:

ESP LTD EC-1000 Amber Sunburst w/Duncans
Roland 20W Cube Amp

Want:
New tube amp.....
at one point they are playing inno a satana by emperor but im not watching it back to see if its the right point

Quote by Black60Jack
WTF is a scale any way.

I don't think it was inno a satana, it had clean vocals for a bit of it, and I don't remember any blastbeats.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Yeah, it had some clean vocals and then really heavy for a bit and then back to the clean vocals, thats the only way i can explain it. Im not the biggest death or black metal fan but i thought this sounded really cool and wanted to try to find it. thanks guys......

any more ideas?
- - Dave - -

Gear:

Roland 20W Cube Amp

Want:
New tube amp.....
I just listened to Inno A satana on Youtube and i do not beleive that is the song. The clean lyrics almost sounded like chanting with a light echo effect in a deep voice and i do not beleive it was in english. Does that help?
- - Dave - -

Gear:

Roland 20W Cube Amp

Want:
New tube amp.....
Last edited by DLesko at Sep 16, 2006,
I'm pretty sure it was an Enslaved song. But I could be wrong.

Just look in the credits.
^ Yeah. We had a thread with someone asking this question, a little while back. It is "Havenless" by Enslaved of the "Below the Lights" album.
please excuse any typos or grammatical errors in the above post.

My Last.fm
Thanks guys, ill have to go check that out.
- - Dave - -

Gear:

Roland 20W Cube Amp

Want:
New tube amp.....
Yup..that was it, thanks guys!
- - Dave - -

Gear:

Roland 20W Cube Amp

Want:
New tube amp.....
Did anyone else see this? I thought it was pretty sweet, since it wasn't done by VH1 it wasn't just about ****ing hair metal. Didn't really give me any new infomation but it was well done nonetheless.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
^I saw it in the theater a few days after it premiered. I liked it, although that's not a popular opinion around these parts.
Q: What is the driving force behind the music of Gorgoroth?

A:.....................................................................................Satan...................................................

Gaahl is funny.
The temples and holy lands will burn like wildfires and the earth will tremble as our master awakens once more...
^ you left out the sip of wine LOL!

I still dont get black metalheads, weird MOFO's if you ask me.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
I bought the DVD. The extras were great, like the fact that most comments from norwiegans was that it should be longer, 8hrs longer.

Also Lemmy's comments about selling out during the 'extended interiew' had me in stitches.