When most people think of modes they think of the seven of the major scale.
but it is not just for these array of notes. Pentonics can be done the same way.
instead of the major minor pents try starting on a different not as the tonic. becareful and make sure you stress this so nobody gets the impression of a different tonality.
for instance with e minor pentatonic open box start on a note other than e or g.
this is good especially for people with a limtid knowledge of the fretboard. but don't just do it with pentatonics but others too especially the melodic or Jazz minor scale.
You're missing the point of what "modes" means. Its not just starting on a different note then the tonic. It's about a certain sound or tonality. The sound of a natural sixth in the minor scale i.e. Dorian instead of the normal flat sixth ie.. Aeolian.

Here's a quote from Joe Satriani:

"I'd like to reassert something I believe to be of great importance when learning about the modes. My true goal in studying the modes is to unlock the secrets to the sounds inherent in the music I already knew and loved. When I first got a grasp of the Mixolydian mode, a light went on in my head: I realized that the melodies to Jimi Hendrix's "Third Stone from the Sun" and "Are You Experienced?" are based on this particular mode. I now had a couple of solid musical examples that I could relate to this mode, which made learning much easier. Suddenly, upon hearing a song that I'd known since I was a kid, I was able to say, "Oh, *that's* the scale they are working from."

Yes there are other penatonic modes but its not as simple as just starting on a note other then the tonic as you imply.

There's the minor pentatonic sound: 1 b3 4 5 b7 1

the major pentatonic sound: 1 2 3 5 6 1

and the other three are more obscure, the only one I recall off the top of my head is this sound: 1 2 4 5 b7 1

Do like Joe does and point me to a song or solo that uses those other three modes, so I can get their sound into my head, cuz right now I can't think of any, and I know a lot of songs
i know what you mean by what you have said but its not that hard truely its away to break out. its like looking at a drawing and seeing an old woman when somebody sees a young woman its a point of view.