i like Bmaj7, personally.
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
I'm partial to the classic E, but then I tweak it with some diminished fifths or some sevenths. I also like to mess around with G then follow with an E or A. Pure chordgasm.
Quote by unplugtheradio

fall out boy in the mainstream>dragonforce in the mainstream

*dodges tomatoes, chairs, sink, rocks, and bullets*
I don't really have a favorite chord. I think it's more that there are certain times where a chord change sounds raw as ****. Like in "One" by Metallica that switch from F to Em in the beginning is ****ing heavy as **** even tho it's a clean, arpeggiated guitar. Some times a chord just sounds that sweet.
i really enjoy what i believe are called 'harmonic scale tone' chords. rather than using the 1 3 5 you use a 1 4 7 pattern with various extensions.
Quote by chocolatguitar
i really enjoy what i believe are called 'harmonic scale tone' chords. rather than using the 1 3 5 you use a 1 4 7 pattern with various extensions.

I use those more on piano than guitar.

My favorite 'simpler' chords are Asus2 and G(and all variations on bass notes, you can make an excellent song with just that.)
Well, i have none i especially love (well, maybe Am, i hit that everytime i pick up a guitar..), they're all great, it depends on how you use them
Basically any basic chord sounds awesome when I tune my 12 string to 5ths instead of octaves (BEEAADDGBBEE instead of EEAADDGGBBEE). It makes A7 sound really cool, especially as an arpeggio, because you get the added 4 and 9.
i have to say Gsus2 or Gsus 4 Only Cus WHen You Say Them Quick Its Jesus 2 or 4

nah i like the C Chord it just sounds right!
I came up with a weird chord for one of my songs, it was named A13sus2/B on jguitar.com

Its like this (from low string to high string)

7 - 9 - 7 - 0 - 10 - 0

It sounds awesome when i put like a clean effect on it
How long have you gone w/o Masturbating

About a month or so. Had somebody else doing it for me at the time.