Page 1 of 2
Have you every wanted just a few picks that kick ass and have what you want on them? Well search no more. I'm just starting up a company that hand paints picks. Sure your thinking, won't the paint come off? Nope, not with our special coating. I know it's sounds so easy and simple but, It's not at all. Our picks are great and come in any guage you want. We will also soon be having to our knowledge, the first ever glass picks. We also make screen-printed picks if you don't want a hand painted one, but why wouldn't you? We'll take any design you want, and paint it on to the pick. So please, help out this small business start up. Pick prices vary, but will be very cheap.

E-mail- blake102011@aol.com

or send me a PM.

Thanks.

EDIT: We will now also be making custom glass, metal, and ceramic sliders.
Last edited by Custom-Picks at Sep 17, 2006,
whoa glass picks... that sounds pretty epic.
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
That sounds pretty awesome. I'd order some but pretty much all my money is being saved for a new amp at the moment. Good luck though
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
Could u make me one with a Chinese man screwing a jack rabbit?
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by beastiebeatles
Could u make me one with a Chinese man screwing a jack rabbit?

ummmmm..........I guess.............
Quote by Custom-Picks

i would want one of them
Sent a PM with some questions.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
I think there might be some confusion. I'm painting regular nylon picks, not glass picks. I WILL paint a glass pick if wanted however. But the glass picks are more for just buying plain .
if you really, truelly want a chinese man screwing a jack rabbit, PM or e-mail me
Alright, I'll email you. And

Quote by Custom-Picks
if you really, truelly want a chinese man screwing a jack rabbit, PM or e-mail me

EDIT: I emailed you, did you get it?
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Last edited by Zeppelin256 at Sep 16, 2006,
How much for a glass pick?
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
You should start a website advertising this.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SGstriker
You should start a website advertising this.

working on it actually
working on it actually

Well, when you get it up and running, PM me the site. I should have some spare cash by then.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
Nice. Glass picks. Thats the next best pick invention after the Fossilized Wolly Mammoth and Elephant tusk picks! I have 2 Mammoth and 1 Elephant! haha

betcha you dont have a light pick damn theyre expensive while were at it but pretty good
Some people also may have missed my edit. We will now be selling customized sliders. Yay.
Just letting you know since you are new to the forums. It would be in your best interest to read each forum's rules to see whats allowed.

You cant bump more than every 24 hours. You cant bump more than 3 times a week. etc...
Just letting you know since you are new to the forums. It would be in your best interest to read each forum's rules to see whats allowed.

You cant bump more than every 24 hours. You cant bump more than 3 times a week. etc...

oh well, not stupid amounts of bumping.
not trying to bump, i was just apologizing
Last edited by Custom-Picks at Sep 17, 2006,
stop bumping. You're not fooling me by pretending your saying something in each one. Edit your posts.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
are you a company im pretty sure thts not allowed, especially since you never contribute anywhere else and only joined a week ago
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
Quote by danzig74
send me a sample pic , how else will i kno if its worth a crap or not

hey give me one too.
Quote by lateraluspiral
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran

Save the world?
cool thx
Quote by lateraluspiral
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran

Save the world?
i would love to have some pics made of my band logo, maybe ill buy one before i buy a bunch, i just cant be sure that its gunna be something worthwhile if u kno what i mean
you did bump. let me count the ways.

Quote by Custom-Picks

This is a bump because you could've edited the post you made before it. You know where the quote button is. CLICK THE BUTTON NEXT TO IT THAT SAYS EDIT. That's the edit button.

"One"

Quote by Custom-Picks
zepplin, e-mail me. My PM's won't send

You can edit posts and by the way you edited it later, you clearly know you can. "two".

Quote by Custom-Picks

"Three". EDIT YOUR POSTS. DO NOT REPLY THIS MANY TIMES. I AM NOT FOOLED BY BUMPS LIKE THIS.

Quote by Custom-Picks
peanut butter bumping time!

Any objections? "Four"

Quote by Custom-Picks
Some people also may have missed my edit. We will now be selling customized sliders. Yay.

This was within 2 hours of the previous post. Edit your previous post to say you edited the original. You're not allowed to bump for an edit. You know why? CAUSE ITS A BUMP.

"five"

It is after this that I told you to cut back on bumping because Im actually not stupid.

Quote by Custom-Picks
not trying to bump, i was just apologizing

So lets say I gave you a clean slate.

"one". You edited a clear bump to say "Im not bumping". And made it clear you knew how to use the edit button.

Quote by Custom-Picks
bump

"Two".

Quote by Custom-Picks
bump

"Three."

Quote by Custom-Picks
ok, i'll try and get some pics in a few days

"Four". Bumping so everyone knows there will be pics, is still a bump.

Any time you post, it really is a bump. Now maybe if 4 people ask you questions, and you answer them in 1 post, that's not a bump- thats being a good seller.

But "Iwant pics"
"I want pics"

"I'll get pics."

"I'll get pics" is a bump. Why? because there are no pics in it. I could delete it, and no one would miss it. It's a pointless, spam post, with its only real purpose to BUMP the thread to the top of the forum. Hence, it is a bump.

It'd be one thing if you didn't make another post just to say "PM me". Here's an idea: PM him!

It's clear you're bumping 800 times. On purpose or not, who knows. You do.

I don't care.

I told you to stop and that any reply that didn't serve a substantial purpose to the thread was considered a bump.

And you responded by bumping four my times within half a week.

And hence, you are warned.

And PS: you don't really contribute in other forums. " make sure you cover it in finishing crap" is not the most helpful advice. Wanted ads aren't helpful. Rate this paint scheme isnt helpful. Reporting the "guess what" thread after several hours clearly have too isn't contributing.
"what a fag" certainly isnt contributing.
And the fact that your name is clearly dedicated to your selling custom picks doesn't help me feel bad either. Nor is the fact that your title is "buy my picks".

Now now, I'm not closing the thread. Sweet idea and all, and I'll perhaps order some myself sometime.

But you're not talking yourself out of a warning. Because I gave you an informal warning, and you blatantly ignored it.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
Quote by UtBDan
you did bump. let me count the ways.

This is a bump because you could've edited the post you made before it. You know where the quote button is. CLICK THE BUTTON NEXT TO IT THAT SAYS EDIT. That's the edit button.

"One"

You can edit posts and by the way you edited it later, you clearly know you can. "two".

"Three". EDIT YOUR POSTS. DO NOT REPLY THIS MANY TIMES. I AM NOT FOOLED BY BUMPS LIKE THIS.

Any objections? "Four"

This was within 2 hours of the previous post. Edit your previous post to say you edited the original. You're not allowed to bump for an edit. You know why? CAUSE ITS A BUMP.

"five"

It is after this that I told you to cut back on bumping because Im actually not stupid.

So lets say I gave you a clean slate.

"one". You edited a clear bump to say "Im not bumping". And made it clear you knew how to use the edit button.

"Two".

"Three."

"Four". Bumping so everyone knows there will be pics, is still a bump.

Any time you post, it really is a bump. Now maybe if 4 people ask you questions, and you answer them in 1 post, that's not a bump- thats being a good seller.

But "Iwant pics"
"I want pics"

"I'll get pics."

"I'll get pics" is a bump. Why? because there are no pics in it. I could delete it, and no one would miss it. It's a pointless, spam post, with its only real purpose to BUMP the thread to the top of the forum. Hence, it is a bump.

It'd be one thing if you didn't make another post just to say "PM me". Here's an idea: PM him!

It's clear you're bumping 800 times. On purpose or not, who knows. You do.

I don't care.

I told you to stop and that any reply that didn't serve a substantial purpose to the thread was considered a bump.

And you responded by bumping four my times within half a week.

And hence, you are warned.

And PS: you don't really contribute in other forums. " make sure you cover it in finishing crap" is not the most helpful advice. Wanted ads aren't helpful. Rate this paint scheme isnt helpful. Reporting the "guess what" thread after several hours clearly have too isn't contributing.
"what a fag" certainly isnt contributing.
And the fact that your name is clearly dedicated to your selling custom picks doesn't help me feel bad either. Nor is the fact that your title is "buy my picks".

Now now, I'm not closing the thread. Sweet idea and all, and I'll perhaps order some myself sometime.

But you're not talking yourself out of a warning. Because I gave you an informal warning, and you blatantly ignored it.

such a blatant bump

im joking mr all powerful moderator dude.

its annoying though cos he bumps all the time my threads tend to get further down the list
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
i have a few almost done and when they are finished i'll post em up. and sorry srvman, i'm really trying not to bump too much now and follow the rules and contribute more to the board.
Page 1 of 2