I just got a DigiTech BP80 bass Pedal. So I got home and set it up, the pedal turns on and everything. and I have it set up right but, for some reason it doesn't work! Any Ideas?
If it's a stomp box, you gotta stomp on it to work.
LOOK AT HOW RIDICULOUS AND UNBELIEVABLY ANNOYING LARGE SIGNATURES ARE. DON'T BE A JERK - MAKE YOUR SIGNATURE SHORT
- the_dasonator
is it set to tuning mode or anything?
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
If yours is the version with the pedal, make sure the pedal is pressed down. Make sure you have the AC adapter plugged in, or batteries. Check the volume feature on the pedal, by editing the current setting you're on and selecting the volume feature, put it up to 99 (or as high as it goes, i forget). After that, you should be set!
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
If i'm not wrong that is a compact multi effects...right? Many funny reasons actually why
it can't work,..no batts,wrong input/output,volume not turned up or must be one of the
programmings..if nothing worked,consider it as spoilt,return it to thet fella who sold it to you
I've got the BP200

Make sure the cable going from your instrument is connected to the in section, and the cable going to your amplifier is going from the out section

Make sure its plugged in to the wall, then check and make sure the levels in the box arn't set to 0
Guitars
MIM Fender Telecaster
Art & Lutherie Cedar
1969 EKO Ranchero
G&L Tribute L2500

Amps
Traynor YCV40WR
Yorkville BM400H
Peavey TVX 4x10

Effects
Behringer DSP1000
Dunlop GCB95 Wah