EPIPHONE LES PAUL CUSTOM ALPINE WHITE £295
for prices or more pictures pm me

YAMAHA RGX A2 AMAZING BEGGINER GUITAR £200

NEED A QUICK SELL, WILLING TO TRADE FOR AMP OR STRAT OR TELE
http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/srvman6988/?sc=1&addtype=local
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
Last edited by srvman at Sep 19, 2006,
Wud u do a trade? U will have to lower ur price to sell ur epiphone since if u got it for £400 new, y doesnt someone just buy a new 1? You will have to lower ur price to have a chance at selling.

Anyway,will u accept trades?
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
thts not the price thts what i got them for price is negotionable through PM

only trade im willing to do is for a fender tube amp of any kind

does the link work?
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
Last edited by srvman at Sep 16, 2006,
Hey man,
What are you lookin to get for the Yamaha. I could also trade you my Fender Princeton amp. Sounds amazing! Let me know.
oh im selling due to my new guitar, not for any other reason, i love my strat now and i need money for a new amp to do it justice
bump and grind

220 for yam incl p and p
Last edited by srvman at Sep 19, 2006,
Hmmm i'm tempted by the Les paul and the price is pretty good. The full pics are bit blurry so i was wondering if you could take some clearer and more close up shots so i can look for any dents or scrapes.
to my knowledge there are no dents the scratch plate is scratched (expected) and there is scratches on the back but thats just due to like shirt buttons or something no paintwork is chipped and you can only notice it in a certaion light

emm think thts it

here are some pics i added about 10 more on to the link though
bump updated the thread contents
bump
how much is 259 euros in dollars????????
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
by the way, that looks like a bad a$$ LP!!!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
thanks dudetheman

emm itll prob cost more than you can buy it for new to ship to US

im not from south of ireland so i use pounds, so what ever i say times it by two roughly and thts what dollars itll cost.
bump
bump!
bump EPI £230 With Postage