Slowed it down a bit, vocals werent too demanding for this, but i was very pleased with how it all came together. Keyboard guitar and vocals all in there, one of my best imo. Comments more than welcome, C4C of course...Enjoy!

Link in sig
very nicely done. Thought the vocals sounded really great throughout, better than the other covers of this that have been posted here. Nice professional sounding recording. Keep it up.
The whole thing sounds beautiful. I think I like it better than Cash's cover. The guitar and keyboard sound great together, it gives me a whole different feel than any other covers of it I've heard. Very very good job
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
audiorapist, that sounded bloody awesome. you really personalised the tune with your own style and it worked man.
Peace
Wow nice... like the tone, this recording sounded very clean. and your voice was awsome! guitar was awsome, this whole song was awsome! great job with synth(i think thats what there called). again man great voice!

now can you crit mine???

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445745

thx

EDIT: and i must say this is better than jonny cash's version
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Last edited by preludetowar at Oct 16, 2006,
Very nicely done! There's nothing bad I can say about this. I really like your vocals and give you props for playing this in a key that fits your vocals perfectly as opposed to trying to duplicate Johnny Cash's voicals. The chorus is beautifully done and the synth/strings add a lot. I'd say this is the best work you've done so far!
i really like how u did show me how u like acoustic great stuff
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
Nice, it's different, which is what makes it so good.
Vocals spot on, can't fault the guitar and the strings synth are nice.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
Great job, I really liked it! And I must say, I actually like it BETTER than the Johnny Cash version.
you're voice is clearer than jonnys, but well... johnnys voice has more character.
question of taste which you like better.
flawless instrumental work.

9/10.
Man, that was amazing. I'm inspired to record my own rendition now. I can honestly say I like your version more. Great job, especially on the vocals. I thought they were perfect.

if you would, please crit my cover of the Bob Dylan song. Thanks man.
http://www.purevolume.com/patrickstrummer
of course, guys, the originals of any cover are usually better.

i really like how you did the chorus. great voice; im jealous! =)
i really liked it, i checked also other songs, and you are a damn talented person!
no way