ok i made a thread in the pit, but apparently, it was in the wrong catagory or something! these mods are takin this too seriouly, dang, if they cared so much, y dont they just move the thread to the right catagory instead of closing it, and then leavin me to rewrite it, and a closed thread for people to be annoyed by...idk. i dont have time to rewrite all of this stuff and go back and forth. these rules are too extreme. anyways. does anyone have dimarzzio pickups, i was wondering if anyone does, because i think im gonna get some. i have been considering for a good while now to purchas dimarzzios. i really like kiss and gnr and motley crue and ted nugent, and the basic cool stuff. and i wanted to know if anyone had any personal expierince with the pickups, to give me their opinion on them. thanks.
I use the Fred and Air Norton pickups, and love both. I think the Super Distortion is suposed to be good for Kiss sort of stuff
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
The super distorion is good for just about anything. I love that pick up.
PS. IsThereLoveInSp we have the same amp, different cab.

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

agreed, super distortion are what your looking for, with those bands... great pickup... bassically the first "replacement" pickup. everybody through the 70s and 80s was replacing their pickups for that one...
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...