Page 1 of 5
Many, many times, dear.
Don't get me wrong, I whole-heartedly DISAGREE with their views and beliefs, but
this thread has been created many times in The Pit. With the exception of a few UGers, most of us agree that it's not right.

Peace

-Wahrheit Lied
I need a sig. :O!
Quote by amplifier_at_12
I'd fuck 'em.

yeah, as would I. Evil twins are still twins...
haven't heard many good things about them

the instrumentation is supposed to suck hardcore...
I say we spam their forum like mad.
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by AthenasGhost

haha I agree
was UG designed by the same company? these forums look so similar
+ =

Member of the "Mitch Hedberg pwns" club. PM knives490 to join.

Member number #2 of the "... Still waiting for the Zombie Holocaust " club. PM Smokey Amp to join.
Quote by AthenasGhost

Impossible to do so. Not to mention they deleted every post I made that said "to hate a whole group of people you don't even know is ignorant". They're very biased over there, but i take comfort in knowing god will punish them when they die.

Good ridance i say.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by Funkbass796
They're very biased over there, but i take comfort in knowing god will punish them when they die.

Good ridance i say.

I'll drink to that.
I read around on there forums, they are racist they hate jews, which is funny, because there christian, and the jews are gods chosen race, and he will send them to hell for being anti-semetic, according to there beliefs, the people on the forums think that ozzy osbourne is evil, they also believe that there are actually messages in stairway to heaven when you play it backwards. I believe that if I were to kill them, I would be rewarded with a special seat in heaven, but I'd rather not risk it, so for now I will just say that I hope they get gang raped by a bunch of black men, since they seem to think that all black people just want to rape them.
Quote by Zach_F
Please take your friends instruments, and burn them. Burn your friends too if you'd like.
Quote by Funkbass796
Impossible to do so. Not to mention they deleted every post I made that said "to hate a whole group of people you don't even know is ignorant". They're very biased over there, but i take comfort in knowing god will punish them when they die.

Good ridance i say.

How does that make it impossible?

A bunch of us just sign up and make a bunch of stupid threads just like n00bs here do.

We don't have to insult them just to spam them.
prussian blue was a dye that killed people ... just bringing that to peoples attention
Quote by archangels666
How does that make it impossible?

A bunch of us just sign up and make a bunch of stupid threads just like n00bs here do.

We don't have to insult them just to spam them.

The mods check every single post before it is allowed to be put up for the public to view. Hence impossible to spam. Guess I should've gone into detail about that.

Things to come:
Quote by happytimeharry
I'll drink to that.
I'm sure you'd drink to anything
I see no problem with them. People love free speech but then they find out someone's using it to "speech" different views on life that you don't like, and then it's disgusting.
Quote by Funkbass796
The mods check every single post before it is allowed to be put up for the public to view. Hence impossible to spam. Guess I should've gone into detail about that.

Well that's stupid.

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
Quote by amazingdm
I see no problem with them. People love free speech but then they find out someone's using it to "speech" different views on life that you don't like, and then it's disgusting.

Ya, but they are extremely racist against everyone who isnt a white christian, just because they have the right to free speech doesnt mean that they arent just plain wrong.
Quote by Zach_F
Please take your friends instruments, and burn them. Burn your friends too if you'd like.
Quote by 4string-tsurigi
I'm sure you'd drink to anything

Well, not anything. I wouldn't drink to dead baby jokes.
^ Wha? It's an opinion, you can't be wrong. Well, you can, but not with something like this.
Quote by amazingdm
Lol I hope no one believes the mods check every post

Register and try posting. It says every post has to be reviewed before it is put up. Don't know what is so un-believable about it.

Things to come:
Quote by visa
Ya, but they are extremely racist against everyone who isnt a white christian, just because they have the right to free speech doesnt mean that they arent just plain wrong.

Yeah I have to agree. When you're spreading hate it's wrong. I just don't understand people like that.
Quote by Nabokov
Yeah I have to agree. When you're spreading hate it's wrong. I just don't understand people like that.

It's all a matter of perspective. To them we're wrong. You can't really be right or wrong when it comes to ideas.

Things to come:
Quote by amazingdm

I;m not denying their freedom of speech. They can say whatever they want to, but i;m just using my freedom of speech to say i don;t agree with them.

lol
Quote by rush4life
Pretty much all of Fox's buddies were a pain in the ass. Falco was such a dick.

Member #13 of the UG Pink Floyd fan club. PM TimiHendrex33 to join.
Last edited by CFlydn9 at Sep 16, 2006,
I just signed up and a mod has to approve that your user can be activated.

I haven't seen anything about the threads being approved though.

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
Quote by AthenasGhost
I just signed up and a mod has to approve that your user can be activated.

I haven't seen anything about the threads being approved though.

Threads don't have to be, it's only the posts that have to be. So what you do with that information is beyond my control.

Things to come:
What they need is a big black cock in there ass.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
We should splam them with threads then, more than they can delete

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
Oh man! I love their music! Favorite band of all time.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by visa

and?
I don't see how they are wrong.

I don't like christians either, but what they are doing isn't right or wrong.
Quote by Funkbass796
Register and try posting. It says every post has to be reviewed before it is put up. Don't know what is so un-believable about it.

everytime i post, it shows up instantly
Page 1 of 5