1 3%
Highway 61 Revisited
9 29%
John Wesley Harding
0 0%
Bringing it All Back Home
5 16%
Voters: 31.
If you can't list them all, don't make a poll.

Edit - Desire, because that's the only one I've heard.
I'm gonna go with Live in 1966. Best versions of Visions of Johanna and Desolation Row ever.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by Bob77tambourine
well you can only have 10 options

Precisely why you shouldn't make a poll.
The only Dylan album I have is Blood On The Tracks, and I LOVE IT!! His lyrics are stellar, as usual.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
Tough one. I don't think I can choose just the one, but my top five are, in no order,

Blood on the Tracks
Blonde on Blonde
John Wesley Harding
Time Out of Mind
Highway 61 Revisited.

Good call, whoever said Good As I Been To You, as well, although I prefer World Gone Wrong myself.
question, is that live in 66 version of VOJ solo accoustic?????????

BTW i rekon its bringing it all back home, awesome album, dylans new style un-veiled
Quote by MountainJam
How do i contract brain damage?
Blood on the Tracks may be the best album ever, by Dylan or anyone else. It is sheer brilliance.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by Maet
Precisely why you shouldn't make a poll.

and this thread's gonna get closed soon
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by dionysus85
question, is that live in 66 version of VOJ solo accoustic?????????

BTW i rekon its bringing it all back home, awesome album, dylans new style un-veiled

Visions is in the first half of the 1966 set-list, and is therefore acoustic, along with stunning performances of Just Like A Woman, Tambourine Man et al.
And then you get the Hawks who come and burn the place down.

Surely, the greatest ever tour?
The Freewheelin'.

This is a stupid thread since theres around 50 Dylan albums.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
I fail to see the transgression of this thread that needs to be reported. Of course, there are more albums, but chances are your favorite Dylan album is on that list.
Death to Ovation haters!
ahhh that's imposible i put highway 61 revisited because i couldn't pick between that and blone on blonde
dylan is the best lyristist ever and he is ****in briliant and i wish i could steel his brain and soul so i could write something good
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
well i was going for the older stuff but i havent heard much from modern times yet. Does it compare to his old stuff?
It's OK. Bit of a let down for me after the riches of the last two albums. It does have a couple of great songs on it (Nettie Moore and Ain't Talkin') though.
Quote by desolationrow28
what about the new album??

Not a big fan. This one and the last one are a little too much jazz and electric blues for my taste. The last time I really liked a Dylan album was Time Out of Mind.
Death to Ovation haters!
^His voice is not what it used to be either. A shame, I always liked his strange vocals but now he sounds a bit too rusty on that front...
Co-founder of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM me or nick dixon
Winner of the CR Best Avatar Award

Quote by bodyheatseeker
ohhh burrrrn!
That's how we roll in the CR forum.
Irritate us, and we'll sic our 14 year old on you!
Quote by stonegolem13
^His voice is not what it used to be either. A shame, I always liked his strange vocals but now he sounds a bit too rusty on that front...

That's what 40+ years of heavy drinking and chain smoking will do to a guy.
Death to Ovation haters!