Poll: Which Seymore Duncan Combo is better/more popular in your opinions and why?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Seymore Duncan Combo is better/more popular in your opinions and why?
SH-4 jb model + SH-1 ?59 model
15 42%
SH-4 jb model +SH-2 jazz model?
21 58%
Voters: 36.
^^^^^ and do you recommend some other pickups? and could you say why you like one of these pickups over the other? thanks
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Last edited by Devon8822 at Sep 16, 2006,
jazz models are great, you can make any sound you want with them, and plus they are seymour duncans you know they will be crisp clean and sound great.
i was axpecting the jazz to get more votes.... it will probably go up though
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
What would be the most popular pickup combo by seymore? I know the custom i good and the distortion is good. Im guess JB and a jazz is the most popular combo??
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
Distortion/Jazz ensures enough output to take it over the top and the jazz is great clean or dirty in the neck.
i use the JB Jazz combo and have for years, the JB is perfect for distortion and normally i have both pickups on dirty and they really compliment each other well, i use the jazz for cleans tho, i normally play my mesa live and i get asked how its such a sparkly clean tone, its a mixture of the jazz and low bass in my eq settings
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
cool, now jazz is winning.... Is the JB and jazz pup combo the most popular seymour combo?
Quote by Johnljones7443

Quote by Aidy Damage
I have the Jazz/JB combo in my SG and I can get just about any sound I want from it. Get's my vote.
Quote by SuperAnalytical
Yes.

CustomCustom/Pearly Gates bridge/neck.

Or better yet, go Swineshead.

www.swinesheadpickups.co.uk

i tryed a swineshead and i really diddnt like it, it diddnt have the same smoothness as a SD, but it was much better than a EMG81 i must admit
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
I'd get JB+jazz. It's just because everyone says they're fine together.