PRS (like the 24 fret custom)
16 16%
SG
19 19%
LP
9 9%
Ibanez RG
11 11%
Gretch (like the one Malcom Young plays)
3 3%
Dean ML
5 5%
Flying V
22 22%
Voters: 101.
v's are cool, and not that hard to make
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Sg!
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
yea right after i made the poll i was like **** forgot to put explorer on so if you a fan of the explorer just post instead and say that
Strat, but with rear routing. The pickguard is un necisarry. Plus you have more painting options that way. Do a cross between two that you like. (depending on which ones they are) for example; a LP with an SG shaped lower cut away.
Quote by livrockdie
Strat, but with rear routing. The pickguard is un necisarry. Plus you have more painting options that way. Do a cross between two that you like. (depending on which ones they are) for example; a LP with an SG shaped lower cut away.

Thats literally a jackson.
Im starting from scratch with a big peice of Maple, I think i might try making it a 1 peice body and neck together, the only problem is a truss rod is hard to install that way. So it doesnt really matter how easy parts are to get.
okay, dumb question, but i know that the truss rod is what holds the neck in place and all, but what else does it do?
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
ahhhh gotcha, thanks.
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
You should do a V, but you should make your own custom twist to the body shape, like make it unique
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
it all depends on what you want in your guitar, comfort, playability, tone, looks. I lean towards a strat mainly because it's the most comfortable body type to play on, but with a custom built guitar you can tailor it to the way you want it. Build an S-G with the strat contours in the body.
Make this...

And I'll be happy
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by Gnod
Thats literally a jackson.

yeah, pretty much a dinky/soloist but also similar to an RG...

how about you get the RG shape (super strat, pointy horns) and make an archtop out of it? like a schecter C-1 or some dinkys you can get, except with pointy RG style horns?
Flying V. Either Gibson Style or King V. Definatly with 3-on-side tuners.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Explorer
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by MaidenRules666
Im starting from scratch with a big peice of Maple, I think i might try making it a 1 peice body and neck together, the only problem is a truss rod is hard to install that way. So it doesnt really matter how easy parts are to get.

fark a 1 piece guitar that would be good to see.
Quote by MaidenRules666

watch out maple is really bright sounding.
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
Yea i know ill probably put in a rosewood fretboard to try to even it a little, or instead of making it a 1 peice ill make it a bolt on neck with a mahogany neck.
Quote by MaidenRules666
Yea i know ill probably put in a rosewood fretboard to try to even it a little, or instead of making it a 1 peice ill make it a bolt on neck with a mahogany neck.

a pickup with a good low end can help.
Ibanez RGT42DXFX with emg 81/85
Schecter C1-Classic
Vox AD30VT
Knock off P-Bass
Thats exactly what Im doin, except im going all maple neck, Mahogany body (ash if i cant get mahogany) and its gunna be a mix of a Solid body es 335 an SG and a Strat.
SG!
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
If its your first build id say tele.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side