Page 1 of 3
I completely forgot about these guys. Yeah, they're pretty mental. The riffage reminds me of Between The Buried And Me, but they don't copy them, they make it their own musical wise. Kick ass dudes.
Ya these guys are great. I also agree with Craigo about how they sound like BTBAM but they dont, there quite original.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
I'm liking this a lot.

I like how they've put the lyrics up too.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I liked them for like a month then they started to get really boring for me. Its brutal and **** its but its just boring for some reason. well to me at least
WHOS THE ****IN FAGGOT NOW??????

lol such a sick song
No Warning Is The Best Band Ever!

"Member #5 of the Seinfeld Fan Club - PM SethMegadefan or the_experience to join."
We stole the breakdown from Incinerate to put it in a joke song. It's hilarious.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
They got some dope shiz! I found them on myspace.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by nowarningrules

lol such a sick song

Agreed!
#68 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" Club. PM Whstripesrox to join.
POO!
i like em a lot. their popularity has increased quite a bit as of late. when i saw them they were really good.
Orange Rockerverb 100 + Orange PPC412
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Fender Road Worn Player's Telecaster
amazing band
Member #23 of the Official I Hate Guns N' Roses Club

The Space

Quote by ACG
Yea man, DJ is an ugly ass. Stephanie on the other hand, woooooooeee what a fox! Especially in the early episodes when she's like 7...

*middle finger*
Quote by DBS_KICKS_ASS
i h8 elysia

Agreed.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Nothing like BTBAM. AT ALL.
I like it though.
Incinerate and Filthy are the only fun ones though.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
These guys have been one of my favorite bands ever since I read about them on here. Amazing lyrics.
I like em... I saw em like two months ago with Underneath the Gun, The Final Burden, Floodtide, and Unite and Conquer

Elysia put on a good show but The Final Burden was the best that night

hella fun
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
Last edited by XstygX at Dec 2, 2006,
Quote by SilentSpectacle
Nothing like BTBAM. AT ALL.
I like it though.
Incinerate and Filthy are the only fun ones though.

Tone and riffage remind me of it, the thrashy/proggy parts of both bands kinda thing.
I have a sneaky suspicion that the people who say the sound like BTBAM know nothing about the genre at all. They sound as much like BTBAM as the Spice Girls.

Im digging this, their breakdowns are evil.

Masochist owns.
Quote by before
These guys have been one of my favorite bands ever since I read about them on here. Amazing lyrics.

Thats probably the best thing about them.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
lol, wow this is a great band. I don't listen to them near as much anymore, but I still love them. The songs are so fun just to sing along and dance like an idiot to. I'm gonna say they're my favorite "deathcore" band.
-Zach
i really like this band, a lot, my friend showed em to me a couple weeks ago and i cant stop listening
peel money rolls 'til our thumbs get tha papercuts

only member of the dragonforce is homosexual club
Quote by nowarningrules

lol such a sick song

DIG A DITCH! AND BURY THE BITCH!!!

HAHA.

Liked them a little at first, but now they're one of my favorite metalcore bands. A little excessive on the breakdowns, though.
Yeah, Elysia's known locally in my area for some time now... they've recently gotten a lot bigger though. The guitarist in another local band I like used to drum out their beats on the desks at school, so I started listening to them awhile back hahaha

Everybody loves Filthy ^_^
just felt like bumping this thread recently got into this band and their lyrics just blew me away.

'Hypocrites, we eat their bullshit. we allow anyone to suck our dicks. **** this old way of thinking, if this is all in the name of god why are you drinking? Why are you getting ****ed like a ***** and still begging for more?'

fuking awesome
less than two months til i see them live...werd
peel money rolls 'til our thumbs get tha papercuts

only member of the dragonforce is homosexual club
I missed Elysia last time they came to chain reaction. Maybe I'll catch them in June.
One of my favorite deathcore bands.

"Dig A Ditch And Bury The Bitch"
Haha
Im really getting into themright now, saw them a month ago and im seeig them again in a few weeks with with blood comes cleansing
they seriously need to come back to Showcase

last time it was the whole Venue shouting to Filthy and Incinerate
If looks could kill, my charm will scatter faceless dead bodies, everywhere
^That's all he ever does. They aren't that great live because he gives out the mic TOO MUCH.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Page 1 of 3