Old information.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
That's so old that its tits sag to the floor.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
Quote by MetalMilitia212
thats older than the internets.

Somewhere along the line, you failed at being funny.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
This is old
learn to spell properly
It's so old that the tits sag to the floor (LOL AT DAT)
This has be repeated so many times, that even dragonforce will think it's repetitive

Use the search function
don't cry to your mommy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gibson has also made one for les pauls.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Quote by Muppet
Gibson has also made one for les pauls.

It's a pretty crummy one.. you can only select two flat colours.. >.<

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by God Am
Somewhere along the line, you failed at being funny.

And what...? You succeeded?
Quote by Y00p
And what...? You succeeded?

lol at dat ye gansta chavs innit wagwan got to go masturbate innit sick
Quote by fender user lol
lol at dat ye gansta chavs innit wagwan got to go masturbate innit sick

uhhhhh in english
that jackson 1 is great, are there any hamer,ibanez,esp,caparison 1's? (i doubt the last 1 or phil would of said it, but it can't hurt to ask)
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
nah dont know of any more. if there was a caparison i would be all over the program. mmmmm maple fretboard
hell ya maple fretboard, thats what i had on the custom jackson i made, i want it so bad, i wish i had the $
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
That thing is freakin cool ive been looking for a guitar creator for some time now thx.
when i click it says to acces the page from the telecaster somethin
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR