I remember that song "Crossroads" from years ago and I still think it is a good song...but I haven't heard anything else of theirs that I know of.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
^ Yeah Crossroads is the song that got me into them. The album it's on, E. 1999 Eternal, is a true hip-hop classic. I first bought it in 1996, it got stolen in 2000 and i bought it again shortly after that. It's still one of my favorite hip-hop records to date, and everybody who likes the genre should listen to it.

They're pretty badass. Aside from this particular album, i don't have any others and some of the spinoff records i've heard are horrible (Mo Thug Family and all that crap). I did hear some singles off Art Of War and those seemed almost as good as the songs on E. 1999. It's something that i've been meaning to check out for ages, but i just never got around to it :-/

Lyrically, they're pretty much your run-of-the-mill thug rap group, occasionally so packed with stereotypes that it becomes funny. I mean, who writes a song about collecting wellfare cheques and smoking weed to celebrate all that free money? Other topics may include weed, guns, pot, weapons, marijuana, gats, buddah, Glocks, chronic, AK's, callemereefahydro and hollow tips. The only thing that sets them apart lyrically are the references to occult rituals, but it's not like talk about Ouija boards is going to impress the average Black Metal fan.
But who cares about all that when you can't even understand half of it Their vocal style is unique. They add a melodic element to hip-hop without moving away from its raw essence. And Bizzy Bone is an awesome rapper.
Quote by LKW
^ Yeah Crossroads is the song that got me into them. The album it's on, E. 1999 Eternal, is a true hip-hop classic. I first bought it in 1996, it got stolen in 2000 and i bought it again shortly after that. It's still one of my favorite hip-hop records to date, and everybody who likes the genre should listen to it.

They're pretty badass. Aside from this particular album, i don't have any others and some of the spinoff records i've heard are horrible (Mo Thug Family and all that crap). I did hear some singles off Art Of War and those seemed almost as good as the songs on E. 1999. It's something that i've been meaning to check out for ages, but i just never got around to it :-/

Lyrically, they're pretty much your run-of-the-mill thug rap group, occasionally so packed with stereotypes that it becomes funny. I mean, who writes a song about collecting wellfare cheques and smoking weed to celebrate all that free money? Other topics may include weed, guns, pot, weapons, marijuana, gats, buddah, Glocks, chronic, AK's, callemereefahydro and hollow tips. The only thing that sets them apart lyrically are the references to occult rituals, but it's not like talk about Ouija boards is going to impress the average Black Metal fan.
But who cares about all that when you can't even understand half of it Their vocal style is unique. They add a melodic element to hip-hop without moving away from its raw essence. And Bizzy Bone is an awesome rapper.

yeah bizzy bone is like a machine gun.
true its pretty standard thug rap, but some of the flows and harmonies are pretty amazing.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
One of the most overated rap groups of all time IMO.

They're good. I mean, they're flow is pretty awesome but other than that.....bleh.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.