Ohhhh man I used to listen to these guys all the time when I was three. I dug out my old Middle of Nowhere cassette and it's actually pretty good. I love that mad turntable action on mmmBop.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

You have so many relationships in this life
Only one or two will last
You're going through all this pain and strife
Then you turn your back and they're gone so fast
And they're gone so fast
So hold on the ones who really care
In the end they'll be the only ones there
When you get old and start losing your hair
Can you tell me who will still care
Can you tell me who will still care
Mmm bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du
Mmm bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba du dop
Ba du bop, ba du dop
Ba du
Plant a seed, plant a flower, plant a rose
You can plant any one of those
Keep planting to find out which one grows
It's a secret no one knows
It's a secret no one knows

(repeat chorus)

In an mmm bop they're gone.
In an mmm bop they're not there.
In an mmm bop they're gone.
In an mmm bop they're not there.
Until you lose your hair. but you don't care.

(repeat chorus)

Can you tell me? you say you can but you don't know.
Can you tell me which flower's going to grow?
Can you tell me if it's going to be a daisy or a rose?
Can you tell me which flower's going to grow?
Can you tell me? you say you can but you don't know.
mmmBop rocks.
Megan Fox nude!

Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE
Hanson ****in' rocks. Best band ever. My life, my passion. It's pretty insane. Haha. You can probably tell from my avatar and username and the song lyric. Yay, Hanson!
Do I have to fall asleep
with roses in my hand?
Quote by IronMetalhead
Hanson is totally bringin' metal back man. It is true heavy metal.

::blinks::
Do I have to fall asleep
with roses in my hand?
I can't stand them. Listening to them makes me nauseous. They're just one of those tediously annoying bands
Quote by universal_man
what are they doing now? i mean,do they still continue their singing carier..?

Yes... They released an album in 2004 titled "Underneath". It debuted at #1 on Billboard's independent music charts. They now have their own record company, 3CG Records. They have a documentary called Strong Enough to Break and a new album called "The Walk" that should be released later this year, to earlier next year. And they're planning a tour for later this year.

They also released a live album last October called "The Best of Hanson: Live & Electric".
Do I have to fall asleep
with roses in my hand?
Quote by universal_man
i dont hear their song for so long....since 1997...

Then, um, you missed out on a couple albums. Check out "This Time Around" (2000") or "Underneath" (2004).
Do I have to fall asleep
with roses in my hand?
hm...after the year of 2000,hanson got not popular in here anymore,until now...in my place,its hard to find an unpopular album...its true...
Quote by mydadisjewish
back in the day, my favorite song from them was "yearbook"

Yea, that damn Johnny's still missing.

Just a heads up - They have a brand new song called "The Ugly Truth". I've heard it. It's awesome. It's going to be on 'National Lampoon's Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj' soundtrack, being released in November. Another great artist, Marion Raven, is also going to be on there. It should be a good soundtrack.
Do I have to fall asleep
with roses in my hand?
Quote by AcsticRckr89
three brothers that look like girls and sound like girls.... yeah wat was i thinking back when i used to like them... i was lost and confused

*takes exhausted sigh* god, I'm getting tired of saying this to people all the time...that proves, for the umpteenth time, that people have their eyes glued to MTV way more than they have their ears open to what's really going on in REAL MUSIC. Hanson was grouped into the "teenybopper" genre because they happened to be 11-16 years old, have long blone hair, and debut in the same year as the Backstreet Boys and NSYNC...but did THOSE two groups play their onw instruments or write their own songs?? NO. That's why Hanson left their label over 3 years ago and formed their own indie label. Who cares what they look like, especially if its what they looked like 9 or 10 years ago?

If you're interested in real-deal musicians/artists/songwriters, do a search for their last two ablums, This Time Around and Underneath, and also search for their two new songs: Great Divide (first single off the upcoming album and recorded with a South African choir--proceeds go to an AIDS hospital in Africa), and The Ugly Truth off the Van Wilder 2 soundtrack. If you take the time to listen, you'll see what I mean. Thanks for your time.
yup. i'm assuming you are, as well?

p.s.: love the lyric above ur avatar...one of the boys' classic rock songs.
Indeed, I have the same username over there.
Do I have to fall asleep
with roses in my hand?