Hii...

I have a question to ask, how do you play a tremolo? using wrist or whole arm? I am so very confused about the habit, I play tremolo using wrist, but when i see many pro play, they play tremolo using whole arm... hmm actually i dont want to build any bad habit, so i hope anyone can help... but i found its more easy for tremoloing using wrist, it doesn't build any tension = ) thanks....

second question is, how to do pinch harmonic over an acoustic? i never have electric guitar, so all the time of playing guitar spend on acoustic... for your information, sometime when i play acoustic I hear a screeching sound... I think that was P . H . and how to do that? thanks....
wtf how do you have a trem on an acoustic?
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
I believe he means trem picking, not a trem bridge.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
ya ya ya, sorry for confusing... i mean tremolo picking... thanks
My Gear:

Guitar : Ibanez RG350EX 400 dollar US
Pick : ernie Ball - half a dollar
Amp : borrowing friend
Pedal : behringer metal pedal

------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I trust no talent'
I tried doing PH's on an acoustic once, it sounded like utter crap, but, you can trem pick. It sounds really cool.
Crappy Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Ibanez RG7321
LTD F-10
VOX AD15VT
Dunlop Jazz III's (Black)
D'Addarrio .09-.46's
i use wrist to play trem. i rest my hand on the srtings and play like that, it also mutes other strings. and u said u get no tension that way, and if you want lots of speed you have to eliminate tension, so your probably doing the right thing.
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"